25

Again, 'sofia' not 'sophia', who cares same shit different fuckin asshole idc bye

•••

He holds his smile and gives me a tight hug, rocking me side to side. My hands are trapped on his chest and it's really more of a forced hug because I am so not impressed with him right now.

"I missed you too, Gray," he says letting go of me. I'm literally playing that 'why you so obsessed with me' song in my head right now, okay. But low key loving how cute he is.

"Okay, okay! I missed you, Damn!" I say holding my hands up in surrender, causing him to laugh.

"So who's that guy you're with?" He says with a raised eyebrow. Boy if you don't.

"Why do you want to know?" I say, mimicking his eyebrow. His eyes low key go wide for a second but he quickly covers it up.

"No reason, who is he?" Ya right!

"The guy I'm fucking"

"What!"

"I'm kidding you jealous bitch, that's Chris," his lips make an O shape as he nods, looking anywhere but at me.

"So who are you with then?"

"You don't know Sofia?"

"Only from what Chris just told me"

"What did he say...." um wtf Justin???? So awkward wtf can he not like BITCh I ain't about to talk shit about this chick so you can go back to her and tell her everything EH. Like obvs my gay bestirs who loves u is gonna talk shit about this bitch????? Common sense you dip shit cmon.

".......nothing," fuckin smooth Grace, say something to distract him you dumb bitch, "I really did miss you."

AH NOT THAT FUCK ME DEAD. Honestly, Grace, I am THIS close to resigning as your conscience. His eyes go wide until a genuine smile creeps onto his face.

"I've really missed you too"

Well shit, I didn't expect that to work.

I blush a little, I low key think he does too bc we're both just as pathetic as each other. How adorkable.

"So what are you doing after this?" He says, catching me off guard.

"You're not hanging out with Sophia?"

"Uhh...... no, no I'm not," ya right, that was as fake as a kardashian boob. Before I can say anything, someone bursts into the bathroom. Well not busts, I'm just an over dramatic bitch. They still startle me a little so I turn around to see who it was.

"Justin....." she says with a smile and eyes that are looking back and forth between Justin and I like 'the fuck is this??', "what are you doing? Who's this?" She stops next us both.

Justin scratches the back of his neck as he responds, "oh ahh, Sophia, this is Grace"

I hold my hand out to her with a smile because, despite what Chris told me, I'm literally the least judgemental person in the world. She stares at my hand for a second until she finally shakes it with a smile as fake as Justin telling me he doesn't have plans later. I hope she's not always this rude...

"That's nice," she says. that's nice. THATS NICE. AHHDIZHJDHSJS GTFO EW BITCH WHY, "so Justin are you ready to go? The movie starts in 15"

I turn to Justin like AHA. Caught out. My eyes are wide and I hold my intimidating, bitchy stare. Faking it of course, I literally don't care he's going to see a movie with her. It's just fucking HILARIOUS that he was willing to BLOW HER OFF FOR ME AHHAHSBDUFJDIDJWJUDJEIXNKDJDKDKDKEKDKKDKDKDKSKDKKDSK I'm a boss ass bitch

"Oh um, yeah okay, lets go," he says, not looking at her. Lord what even is this relationship. I give him a smile as fake as Sophia's as she turns to leave the bathroom.

"It's was nice to meet you," I say low key sarcastically and she literally DOESNT ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE. Bye bitch. I turn to Justin with a smirk, "have fun babe." I say as I par him on the chest EH BABY and walk out of the bathroom. I'm still not mad at all, literally the opposite, my ego is through the roof. He follows closely behind me as I leave.

"Gray, gray stop," he says not too loudly, but  bc he's JB a few people turned to look at us. When I see people looking, I turn to Justin with a wtf expression. His eyes look to mine trying to figure out what I was doing until he looks around and realised he's an idiot and forgot who he was. We kinda just stood there in silence for a second, staring at each other wide eyed, not knowing what to do.

"Just...." his eyes go wider. Fucking COME ON JUSTIN. You're the one who's experienced with this shit! I've never had more than 5 people stare at me and that was probably when I dropped glass pipe in the weed shop and broke it 2 days ago. No judgement, I hardly ever do it I swear, ".....text me later bye," I whisper and speed walk back to my seat with Chris, who is already staring at me.

I take a seat and watch Justin walk out with his sunglasses on to be attacked by a couple of paparazzi outside before he gets into his Range Rover with that cute little Bae of his.

Why was that such a mess?

I turn back to Chris who looks as if he's seriously gonna die if I don't explain myself right now.

"I don't get it," he says, "did you just have a quicky in the bathroom with my IDOL, no wait, the guy you didn't even look TWICE at before? Or what?" I can tell he's being his humorous, over the top, somewhat sarcastic self. 'Somewhat' meaning I can sense the slight hint of truth simmering under his words.

"Do you know that number is incredibly similar to a boy I started speaking to 4 months ago?" He looks at me confused, "1 number off to be exact..." I say as I sip the last of my green tea latte. He takes a moment before his eyes widen and he gasps a little holding his chest.

"You fucking slut," he says in disgust and I choke on my drink,

"Tell me everything"