51

"I gave you attention when nobody else was paying," Man oh man, I can hardly hear a thing over all these screams.

"I gave you the shirt off my back, whatcha saying? To keep you warm," fuck, he looks so hot. Can he take that shirt off his back or what?

"I showed you the game everybody else was playing, thats for sure," Shit, stop. you hate him. he doesn't look hot he looks like a dick. 

a hot dick. 

like a dick on fire. 

"and I was on my knees when nobody else was praying," Oh lord. fuck it, I need to talk to him. face it, Grace, you're having major Bieby withdrawals. 

"You want a glass?" Rudy, Maia's Bae, says as he holds a tray of of wine. 

"Is Justin Bieber performing right now?"I ask as I swipe a glass from the tray.

"yes..."

"well then there's your answer babe," and I down the glass. just. like. that. I literally didn't breath. I just necked it. I didn't even like take multiple swallows, you know what I mean. It just all when down before I blinked my eyes. fkn alcoholic. 

"well damn, you wannanother one or....." He said wide eyed but with a smile. 

"Is Justi-"

"Tru," he says as he picks up a glass as well before we both down them together. 

* F * R * I  * E * N * D * S * H * I * P *

~how to be an adult 101~

"okay we're going to pretend we didn't just do that and grab another one and drink it at a reasonable place this time, right?" he says handing me another glass.

"You just read my mind, Rudy," we cheers our glasses and he walks away with his, now empty, tray. I'm so embarrassing. but you know what?

now I've got the confidence to do THIS.

(ah shit I forgot how to do my symbol again hold on)

I want to talk to you

I know you are performing

but can I talk to you somehow?

I hope I don't regret that. 

"I need you the most, 

Thank you everyone! Now lets hear it for Skrillix!" He then runs off the stage and I grip onto my phone like its.... well my phone...

Aw man, Im fucked already. stupid Lightweightedness. 

OH SHIT HE READ IT.

OH NO HES NOT TYPING. WHY ISNT HE TYPING. I CAN SEE HE SAW IT 2 SECONDS AGO! SURELY IT WOULDNT TAKE HIM THIS LONG TO READ MY MESSAGES! HE MUST HATE ME. OMG HE HATES ME AND WANTS ME TO DI-

oh look the 3 dots.

Walk over to the guard in orange near the front of the stage, he knows the drill

Whats the drill?

nothing, just come now

"okay okay, damn!" I say out loud, as if he can hear me. I put my phone back into my clutch before I set off in search for the orange in man. 

WOW I'm drunk. I hope I don't fuck up again.