33

I watch Justin as he sits across from me in my fav cafe in Beverly. We just ordered our coffees and have taken a seat at the back of the cafe.

"What's that look for?" I say, raising my eyebrows at him. He has a grumpy expression plastered on with his head resting on his hand.

"I was happy for you for the first week, but 2 weeks at number one?!" BRUHHH

"Wow Beiby, would you like some cream with that jelly?" He gives me a pout and sinks into his chair causing me to laugh, "I'm sorry I'm better than you, I really am."

He dramatically rolls his eyes and groans before speaking again, "I got my first number 1 last year and I've been in the industry for like EVER!"

"As I said, babe, I'm just better than you," after a few more seconds of his bitchy look, he gives up and a smile creeps up onto his face.

"I would ask if you knew I was kidding, but you'd reply with something sarcastic that confuses the hell outta me"

"Sarcastic? Wait you were kidding?" I'm chandler bing I swear.

"Like that," he says with a glare, causing me to laugh, "you're lucky I love you."

"Am I now?" He nods confidently and I roll my eyes.

"The uh... cappuccino?" The waitress who is around 16 or 17 maybe says says nervously. GOD BLESS SHES LEGIT ME IF I MET FAMOUS PEOPLE.

"Yeah that's me," Justin says as he raises his hand a little.

"And the um, green tea latte," she says placing it in front of me.

"Thank you so much," I say with a smile.

"Oh my god, Grace, I love you so much! Okay I'm going to go now, I tried so hard to hold that in but please release more music okay bye," she says as she turns to walk away.

"Hold on, hold on!" I say and she turns back quickly with a hopeful glimmer in her eye. I caused that glimmer. I CAUSED IT. How tf do I manage to JB affect people like this????? It still baffles me bruh, "you're not about to run away like that after saying those nice things to me!" A small smile creeps onto her lips, "what's your name?"

"Jasmine," she says shyly.

"Do you have your phone on you?"

She nods quickly, pulls her phone from her back pocket and hands it to me, "Bieby, darling, will you please take a photo of me and Jasmine, Please?" I say as I hand Justin her phone with a devilish smirk.

"You call Justin, bieby?"

"No!" He says quickly, "she was kidding."

I look at him with my eyebrows raised, "yeah, he's right. I actually call him liar," she laughs and Justin gives me a playful glare. We pose for a bunch of photos until I stop Justin.

"Okay, Jay, I thought you were the model of the 3 of us Damn," they both laugh and he hands her phone back to her.

"Thank you both so much, I'll leave you now"

"Wait what's your twitter, I'll follow you! I just got it and I need to follow more than just little liar over here," I say and Justin glares at me as he takes a sip of his cappuccino. I follow her on twitter and look back up to Justin who has a froth moustache, "you are honestly the most embarrassing person to go out with, Justin."

He gives me a questioning look until I point to his lips and he realises what I'm talking about, "you still love me."

"Unfortunately"

"Excuse me for asking but are you two dating?" Jasmine says. I get why I suppose, we haven't technically said that we aren't and we're together a lot of the time. I should probs clear that up ay? And by clear that up I mean scoff loudly.

"He wishes," he quickly raises his eyebrows at Jasmine before he takes another sip of his cappuccino, "lord... but to answer you question directly, no. He's gross."

"Hey!" He says as he turns to me with puppy dog eyes and I scrunch um my nose at him before smiling.

"Well you guys are cute, you should," she says catching me off guard and I widen my eyes and turn to Justin.

"See," he says and I roll my eyes. Sure JAN.

"Okay, thank you so much again, I'll tweet the photo so you can see it. Bye!" She says before I say my goodbyes as well and she walks off.

I turn back towards Justin and take a sip from my green tea latte as I sink into my chair with a proud smirk on my face.

"Don't say anything!" He says and I widen my eyes. Caught out....

"What?!"

"Dont say how your better than me because she gave you all the attention just then and because your songs been number 1 for 2 weeks," I'm sick of him reading my mind tbh. But his jealously makes me smile. Honestly so cute how he's one of the most famous people in the world and yet he's so peanut butter and jelly.

Wait do I mean cute? Or pathetic? Idk u decide :))))

"You're seriously not going to let that go are you?"

"Nope!" He says and we both smile, "so, my love, what's your next hit called?"

I think about it for a moment. I have so many songs that I've written over the years. Some seriously shitty ones from my pre teen days that I don't want to talk about, but there's still a lot.

"It's called... Into You."

"Is it about me?"

I take another sip of my latte as we hold eye contact.

"I'll take that as a yes"