37

I open the door to the Range Rover before me and take a seat before buckling my seat belt. I can't breathe, I feel like I'm going to faint, hyperventilating on the inside if thats even possible.

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how late I am," James says facing me in the drivers seat of his car. LITERALLY FLIPPIGG MY SHIT.

"No worries, James, any time," I say with a smile and he begins to drive. I don't think you could wipe the smile off my face even if you tried.

"So, let's cut to the chase. Are you and Bieber dating or what?" He says in his thick British accent and I dramatically slam back into my chair holding onto the seat belt and James' shoulder tightly.

"Bloody HELL! My weekend was great, how was yours, James?" I say loosening up a little and he laughs, "no we're not dating, he's gross"

He eyes me off whilst surprisingly driving safely along the street.

"But.... he's so sexy...."

"Yeah I know right... okay he's not THAT gross, but we're still not dating," he eyes me off again.

"I swear to god!" I say holding my hands up in surrender, "I've never even had a boyfriend before so-"

"What!" He says rather loudly and I nod, "how?!"

"Honestly, James, I've been wondering the same thing for 20 years now," he laughs again.

"Well there's gotta be some type of....." he pauses for a second and I turn to look at him with a curious face, "sexual tension, between you both, right?"

Yea low key ay.

"HA!" His eyes widen, "no seriously, we don't think of each other like that. We make a lot of jokes but I'm almost certain that kids all talk."

"Well I ship Justace," my eyes widen and I shoot my head to James.

"Oh my god, stop it," I say covering my face and he laughs.

"It's got a ring to it I think"

"Stop! Let's play some music now!"

"Okay, okay," he turns on the music and I hear an all too familiar tune.

"Baby, this is what you came for," We sing along but I sound so similar to the music, you can hardly hear my voice.

"Wait are you even singing?" He says still dancing that classic James Corden choreography.

"I am! Let's harmonise," I say and we both start to harmonise to my song.

"Shit, we sound so good!" I say and he laughs as he nods frantically.

---

"So James, tell me about yourself," I say leaning my arm on the divider between us and resting my chin on my hand.

"Me? I'm interviewing you!"

"No James, I'm helping you get to work, don't ruin the illusion," I say pointing to the cameras and he laughs.

"Okay, I'm a father of 2, I'm married, I enjoy singing, entertaining, reading... my favourite colour is red... my favourite food is... food," I laugh, "and... I don't know, that's all I suppose."

"Nice, nice, I think we just had a moment there James. I truly believe we've furthered our friendship." He gasps.

"Do you really mean that?" He says looking at me.

"Ew no," I say with a disgusted look.

"Damn your such a-" and he starts to play another one of my songs causing me to laugh.

"I see what you did there..."

---

"So really don't-" James begun but was interrupted by my phone ringing, "10 bucks it's Justin," he says and I laugh as I shake my head. I take my phone from my pocket seeing my phone light up with Justin's name. I quickly turn it from James' view and answer it. He mouths who is it.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I say. He eyes me suspiciously.

"Hey baby girl, ooh I love it when you call me daddy," oh fuck NO.

"YUCK JUSTIN CAN YOU NOT!" I say and James breaks out into a fit of laughter as well as Justin.

"Yes I won!" James says and I shake my head in defeat, "put it on loudspeaker," I do as he says and switch it to loud speaker.

"Who was that? Are you cheating on me?" Justin says and James' eyes widen.

"Is it too late now to say sorry!" I belt causing the both of them to laugh.

"Hey pull over," Justin says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Okay!" James says all mellow Like and I turn to him confused.

The car comes to a stop and a guy in a hoodie comes up to the back door, opens it and takes a seat.

"I'm so confused," I say looking at James and the hooded figure takes off his hood, "oh fuck you, Bieby," I say and I turn back around and slump into my chair. Me thinking some paparazzi had walked into the car bc I'm a clueless fuck. Justin approaches me from behind my chair and wraps his arms around so his giving me a hug like thingy. But he's really hugging the chair. Idk use your imagination.

"You call him bieby?" James says, wide eyed. Justin's head was resting on my shoulder with his eyes closed, until he heard James speak. His eyes shot open and he squeezed me tighter.

"No she doesn't, she's kidding," he says looking at me wide eyed with that 'say one word and your dead' look. I look at him with my eyebrows raised for a moment before looking to James and shrugging my shoulders.

"Sure, Bieby," he says as he turns his indicator on and drives away. Justin goes wide eyed again and turn backs to me.

"Oh no, he figured it out!" I say sarcastically and he glares at me.

"I hate you," he say, probably forgetting the fact that he is still hugging me tightly. I kiss his nose causing him to scrunch it up but also crack a smile he tried oh so hard not to do.

"No you don't," I say with a cheesy smile, "now get off me, you're boiling hot," I say tying to wiggle out of his grip.

"I know I am," he says with a wink and let's go of my me to return to his seat at the back off the car. I roll my eyes as I calm him an idiot.

"You guys are like an old married couple," James says and I turn to him with a disgusted face and my tongue out.

"No but, you see James, that would require for us to be married, and this one over here is taking too long to fall in love with me so-" Justin begins.

"Shut up, you're embarrassing yourself," I say causing James to let out a loud HA. I look into the rear vision mirror to see Justin with an over dramatic sad face and I laugh to myself at him.

"Can I choose a song?" I say and James turns to me wide eyed.

"No ones ever asked that before... okay..." he says and he passes me his phone.

"It's approaching Christmas now so I think it's only best to play a Christmas song yeah?" They both nod and I scroll through what he has on his iTunes until I land on the perfect song.

"Ahhhh, the perfect song!" I say and I click onto it and wait with a smirk for it to being playing.

"Oh my god," James says wide eyed.

"Oh fuck," Justin says as he covers his face with his hand and I can't help but laugh before I sing drummer boy with all my heart has to offer.

Best fucking Christmas song ever.