18

Well there you have it folks. The guy I've been speaking to for 4 months is a $200 million celebrity with the most dislikes on the internet.

SURE JAN

It kinda only just hit me that I've been wanting to meet him for so long and now that I know the truth, we can't even be seen together. It sucks really... well I mean we can, but I'm not in the mood for death threats rn idk.

Is it weird that I've pictured myself married to the mysterious Justin behind the screen? Not the celeb Justin, but my one? Lol my one that's not right...

I know he told me he was afraid of anything changing between us... but I can't help it you know??

How would you feel if the guy you genuinely pictured yourself with in the future and the guy you'd always pictured being married to, because he's a celebrity and we bulk objectify them lol he has abs, were the same fucking person??? You wouldn't think it was real. Just. Like. ME.

Like I've legit pictured having sex with Justin Bieber. And we'd fuck to either PYD or All That Matters...

Fuck it I'm getting off track. The point is, I've pictured having sex with my best frie... best friendish? and that's a bit weird.

My phone buzzes.

---

Wud

Nope

Wud tho

Nope, I've warned you

Ehh

What are you doing m'lady?

Nm, y?

A handsome and nice person wanted to know if a hypocritical loser wanted to have a second try at meeting for the first time

When did I say that?

No Grace, you are the hypocritical loser, cmon

Take it back or I'll say no

Fine I take it back

Would you want to meet up today?

Like a date?

Umm

IM KIDDING

LORD

OH true

Well?

Yeah okay, time and place

I'll pick you up

No thanks

Why not? Is ur house ugly?

Not as ugly as u ass wipe.

Ha ha

But seriously, why not? You know who I am now

Omg FINE

*insert fancy address here* (lol it looks like I'm being sarcastic but I literally can't think of an address in LA so just imagine a really nice house)

Cool I'll be there in 5

WHAT

Do you need longer?

Is the sun hot?

Well how much longer?

Give me 30

THIRTY

DID I STUTTER

30 or I'm out

Fineeeeee

I'll be there in exactly 30

I don't doubt you will be

---

I sprint off my bed to the bathroom to get ready bc I just woke up and I'm not Beyoncé.

I put on a little make up and brush my hair. Bc I surf back home my hair is a really nice natural blonde and it's permanently beachy looking lol. Lucky me.

I put on my black denim jeans, a grey crop top and a white woollen jacket thingy. Pre comfy, pre slay. Killin 2 birds with 1 stone bc that's just how I roll.

I look at the clock seeing it's been 29 minutes and 20 seconds since I last texted Jusin

I look at the clock seeing it's been 29 minutes and 20 seconds since I last texted Jusin. FUCKINAGDHSHQJJSJSBSJSJSJ TIMING WOWOWOW

A few seconds later my phone goes off and I get a sudden rush of nerves over me. Whatdafaq, y am I nervous.

Oh yea it's justin Bieber that's y lol.

•••

Lol who's reading this book hi 👋🏼