Chapter 10

"I have a treat for you." Ramsay said, "A reward."

"Reward?" Theon asked.

"Yes, Reek. Those creatures that came last night, they wanted to take you away, and you didn't let them." Ramsay paused, "You remained loyal."

Ramsay stood up and made his way over to Theon. He gestured his hand to the tub nearby. "It's a bath, for you."

"Remove those rags." Ramsay said. Theon looked up and was hesitant to do so. "Now." Ramsay said sternly.

Theon started to pull off his rag for a shirt revealing all of his scratches and scars. Something felt kind of wrong to him. Ramsay was actually being kind to him, and he felt that somehow it was also a trick. Theon hesitantly pulled off his pants too. He saw Ramsay look down there and it made him very uncomfortable. Ramsay stepped to the side and gestured for him to go to the bath.

Theon slowly sat down in the bath. The water felt amazing, he couldn't deny that. He doesn't remember the last time he bathed. He heard Ramsay's footsteps make it closer to the bath. Theon stared at the bath water. Anytime he heard Ramsay's footsteps he could feel his heart starting to fill. He felt that Ramsay was going to hurt him more every step he took.

Ramsay sat on the edge of the bath. Theon started to shake as he was now very close to him. He managed to look up at Ramsay. Ramsay picked up a rag and started to ever so gently wash him. It all felt very wrong to Theon. He was terrified of every movement Ramsay made.

"Do you love me Reek?" Ramsay asked.

Theon looked up at Ramsay. The only person he knew he truly loved was Tara, but he didn't want to know what would happen if he said no.

"Yes of course m'lord." Theon replied.

"Good, because I need you to do something for me. Something very important." Ramsay started, "There is a castle you see. Some very bad men hold this castle."

"I need your help to take this castle back." He said as he continued to wash his back with the rag.

Theon was at a loss of words. "How can it?" He barely got out.

"I need you to play a role." Ramsay stopped washing, "To pretend to be someone you're not."

"Pretend to be who?" Theon asked.

Ramsay smiled, "Theon Greyjoy."

~

A/N

Quick clarification: In this version Theon is not a eunuch. I felt too bad for him so I decided to make it a little better for him.