Chapter 8

~Time has passed~

Theon tried to run through the woods and follow Ramsay and Myranda. He could barely keep up with them as they chased poor Tansy with bows. He heard them laughing in front of him and the dogs barking as they followed.

Theon had thought about just running away, but it would mean certain death for Tara. He continued to stumble through the woods. Theon isn't even close to recovering completely.

"If you make it out of the woods you win!" Ramsay called out to Tansy sarcastically.

Myranda tried to shoot her with an arrow as he called it out. They continued to chase her as Theon stumbled behind. Eventually, the lady shot her in the leg, and she fell to the ground.

The dogs surrounded her and barked. Ramsay ran up and called them down.

"Wonderful shot, wasn't it Reek?" Ramsay asked.

"Yes, master a good shot, lady." Theon said timidly.

Tansy sobbed while an arrow pierced through her leg. Theon wished that he could do something.

"Don't cry. It will be over soon." Ramsay said.

"She thinks she's pretty." Myranda pulled an arrow back in her drawstring, "Let me shoot her through the face."

"Now, now we have to reward the hounds. They did all the hard work." Ramsay explained.

"Alright." She sighed.

"Rip her! Rip her!" Ramsay yelled. A grin on his face.

The dog lunged at the girl and started to rip her apart. Her screams filled the air. Theon's body shook as he watched her. His eyes trailed to the ground.

--

Theon sat in a cage by the hounds. They finally had taken him off that dreaded x. Ramsay entered the room with his some of his men who promptly opened up the cage.

"Come on Reek. I want you to meet someone." Ramsay said.

They led Theon up and away from the hounds. They showed him to a room. Immediately he recognized Roose Bolton. He knew that Ramsay was Roose Bolton's bastard, all of which Tara had told him.

Ramsay pushed him forward as Bolton approached him. Theon didn't dare look up from the ground.

"What did you do to him?" Bolton asked.

"I trained him. He's a slow learner, but he's learned. I also have something very dear to him." Ramsay said.

"What's that?" Bolton asked. Theon knew exactly what Ramsay was talking about.

"His whore. He really does fancy her. It's quite pathetic." Ramsay said.

Theon still continued to stare at the ground, but he saw Bolton back away slightly.

"Where's this whore?" Bolton asked.

"Go get her." Ramsay said to one of his men. Out of the corner of his eye, Theon saw Bolton look down at his mangled hand.

"You flayed him." He added.

"Peeled a few bits." Ramsay said nonchalantly.

Roose stepped up to Ramsay, "This is Balon Greyjoy's son and heir."

"We've been flaying our enemies for thousand of years. The flayed man is on our banners." Ramsay said with his voice starting to get angrier.

"My banners, not yours." He countered, "You're not a Bolton, you are a Snow." Bolton walked away leaving Ramsay dumbfounded with nothing to say.