Chapter 17

Tara walked up the steps. She was terrified. On the inside her heart was beating hard and she felt uneasy. Why would Ramsay call her up to him? She carried the tray with the food on it. She hoped that was all it was, to bring food up to him, but she doubted it.

She knocked first. "Come in."

She slowly opened the door to find Ramsay sitting in a chair by a table. She walked over to him and handed him his food. He didn't even look at the food. He stared directly at her. She brought her hands back to her side and stood there for a moment. Ramsay looked her over.

"Take a seat please." He gestured to the chair across from him.

Tara let out a breath and sat down in the chair. Ramsay took a moment almost as if he was thinking of what to say next.

"Tara, is it?" He asked.

"Yes, my lord." Tara nodded.

"Tara of Fleabottom." Ramsay grinned, "How tragic fleabottom must have been."

Tara didn't know how to respond to that. Ramsay leaned forward in his seat.

"Now tell me Tara, do you love him?" Ramsay asked. Tara swallowed her tears and tried to answer as well as she could.

"Yes, my lord." Ramsay grinned at her response.

"What's your dream, Tara?" Ramsay asked sarcastically.

"I don't understand, my lord." Tara looked to the ground.

"Do you wish to one day be rich? To one day be married and live in castle?" Ramsay laughed.

"Yes, I think we all wish to be that." Tara responded. She was taking all of her energy to keep herself from breaking down.

"Except you're not, right?" Ramsay responded. He stood up slowly. Tara immediately became tense as he walked closer to her.

"What are you Tara?" Ramsay whispered over her shoulder. Tara's breathing became shallow as she could feel how close he was.

"I am only a whore." Tara finally answered. Tears streamed down her face, but she refused to let herself make any noise as she cried.

"That's right. Only a whore." Ramsay whispered. She could feel him pushing himself closer to her.

"How about you do your job?" Ramsay said into her shoulder.

"Of course, my lord." Tara stood up. Tears streamed down her face. She slowly removed her clothes. Tara had been raped and forced countless times, but she had never been this terrified. She thought she had gotten used to the abuse, but Ramsay absolutely horrified her. Every small movement he made sent fear running throughout her body. No man had ever scared her as much as he did, and she had met many bad men in her time.

She could hear Ramsay undressing himself too behind her. She could hear him walking towards her. The sounds of him made tears stream down her face and her whole body shiver. He pushed himself up against her. Tara tried to not break down. She knew that crying almost always made it worse for herself. She let the tears stream but she dare not make a sound. Ramsay held her waist and kissed her up and down her neck. His hands moved down her and his kisses moved down her back. Tara could feel herself shaking uncontrollably.

Ramsay must have felt it too because he stopped. He ran his hand down her one more time. Tara's body shook more. Suddenly, he pushed her to the ground. Tara hit the ground hard. She writhed in pain on the ground as her head started to throb. Before she could do anything, Ramsay held her down on the ground. He pushed her down with one hand to keep her on the ground.

"What are you?" He yelled at her.

"I am only a whore." She said back. Tears streamed down her face onto the ground. No longer could she hold in the sobs. She let them out onto the cold floor.

She could feel him moving on top of her. She didn't know what he was doing as her face was pushed up against the floor. That was the scariest part. Suddenly, she felt cold metal on her skin.

Tara started to sob audibly. She wanted to beg him not to and she wanted to get away. But he was too strong. All of his weight and strength was holding her there. Then came the worst part, He slowly started to carve in her skin. Tara screamed in pain. He continued to slice up her back and push the knife deep into her skin. Tara's tears became a mixture of pain and fear. Her legs kicked and she tried desperately to squirm herself free. Ramsay continued despite her kicking.

Tears pooled by Tara's face on the floor. Blood was pooling by her sides. She cried and screamed but Ramsay didn't stop.

Finally, the slicing stopped. "Now no one will ever forget what you are."

Ramsay let go of her and stood up. All across her back, Ramsay carved the word whore into her skin.

~~~

A/N

Thank you for reading! I appreciate every read and vote. It means a lot to me. I'm sorry this is such an awful chapter.