Chapter 16

"More wine please!" Ramsay yelled from the other room. Theon walked in. Roose, his wife, Ramsay, and Sansa were all at the table having dinner. Theon kept his eyes glued to the ground.

"I heard you two had been reunited." Ramsay said, "I like to imagine that the last time you spoke was in this very room."

Theon made his way around the table pouring wine in everyone's glasses.

Ramsay turned to Sansa, "Are you still angry with him after he..." Ramsay paused trying to find a way to say it. "What he did."

"Don't worry." Ramsay continued, "The North remembers."

Theon walked over to the separate table to set down the wine. He turned his back to them.

"I punished him for it. He's not ironborn anymore. He's definitely not Theon Greyjoy anymore. He's a new man. Well, a new person anyway."

"Aren't you, Reek?" Ramsay called out to him. Theon turned back around. "Yes master."

"That's his new name, Reek." Ramsay grinned.

"Why are you doing this?" Sansa interjected.

"Because Reek has something to say to you. Don't you Reek?" Ramsay replied.

Theon looked around dumbfounded until Ramsay waved him over. "An apology."

Theon glanced around the room. "Apologize to Lady Sansa for what you did." Ramsay reiterated, "Apologize for murdering her two brothers."

Theon knew that he didn't do it but he said it anyway, "I'm sorry."

"Look at her Reek. An apology doesn't mean anything if you aren't looking the person in the eye."

Theon looked over at Sansa even though it pained him to do so. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Ramsay asked.

"For killing your brothers." Theon shook afterwards. Ramsay looked between the two. A tense silence overcame the room.

"There." Ramsay broke the silence, "Over and done with. Doesn't everyone feel better? I do. That was getting very tense."

Theon started to walk out of the room.

"You know what my lady?" Ramsay added, "Him killing your brothers and all and the rest of your family being gone. Reek here is the nearest thing you have left to living kin."

"Reek. You will give away the bride. Someone has to. What a better person. Good?"

"Yes, yes. Very good." Roose answered.

"Wonderful." Ramsay took a sip of his wine.

"Walda and I have some good news as well. Since we are all here." Roose looked over at his wife.

"We are going to have a baby." She said.

Theon immediately looked over at Ramsay. He knew what that meant for him.

"I'm very happy for you." Sansa said.

"From the way she's carrying, they say it's going to be a boy."