Chapter 12

"She's in there Reek." Ramsay had his arm over his shoulder. He looked over to the whore house. "Go find her." Ramsay removed his arm and nudged him forward. Theon shook slightly as he bowed his head. He was unsure about the whole thing. He didn't want to be tricked.

"Go on Reek. Don't be afraid." Ramsay said.

Theon started to walk slowly and opened the door into the whore house. Theon remembered before how he felt when he would walk into these places. His head up high and waltzing around. Now, it was different. He didn't want to look at anything. He was afraid something would happen if he did. He tried to find Tara, but he was scared if he did see her, she would be having sex with some man.

A woman stuck her face right next to his. Theon didn't look up.

"Can I help you with something?" She said seductively. Theon started to shake slightly and he stared at the ground.

"Where's Tara?" He barely go out. His speech was shaky.

"Tara? What's wrong with me?" She asked as she let her hand caress his face. He started to shake even more as images flashed into his head. 

"Tara-" He tried to speak but the images wouldn't let up.

Someone grabbed his hand, and Theon instinctively pulled away. He looked up to see Tara with her soft eyes. His shaking immediately started to calm once he saw her. The images were fading now.

Tara grabbed his hand softly and started to lead him away up the stairs. She opened a door and pulled him inside, closing the door behind him.

"Are you alright Theon?" Theon had some tears still on his cheeks, she wiped them away.

"What's wrong?" Tara asked.

"I-I can't stop- seeing it." Theon said. He could tell that Tara knew what he meant.

"I see it all the time too." She smiled sadly at him.

She pulled him into a hug. Theon missed this badly. He felt her nuzzle into his shoulder more. He squeezed a little bit tighter.

"I missed you." Tara said.

"I missed you too."

Theon pulled away slowly. He hesitantly put his hand on her face. Tara smiled at him shyly. Theon brushed the hair out of her eyes. 

They shared their breaths between each other. Theon saw Tara's soft eyes flicker down sheepishly and then back up at him. It was a perfect moment to kiss and they both undoubtedly felt it. 

Tara pulled away.

"I'm sorry." She looked at the ground, "I'm too frightened."

Theon nodded. He knew exactly what she meant. He felt frightened all the time.