Chapter 22

Theon walked slowly into Sansa's room. She was there waiting for him. He could feel her glare burn holes into him as he placed the tray of food on the table.

"Why?" Sansa stated. "Why Theon?"

"Not Theon. Reek." Theon blurted out nervously.

"Reek. Why did you tell him Reek?" Her anger was very apparent.

Theon lied some. He didn't mean to tell Ramsay, but what else was he supposed to do once he found Ramsay waiting in the broken tower.

"I was helping you. You wanted to escape. There is no escape." Theon started, "Not ever. Theon Greyjoy tried to escape. The master knew. He knows everything. He hunted him and caught him and strapped him to a cross."

The images were all coming back, but he continued to tell Sansa anyways. "He cut away piece after piece. Until there was no Theon left..."

"Good."

Theon looked up at Sansa. He knew why she said that, but it still hurt him. He knew he deserved everything that happened to him, but it still shocked him to hear the once innocent Sansa be so aggressive.

"If it weren't for you, I could still have a family. If I could do what Ramsay did to you right here, right now, I would."

Theon thought for a moment, "I deserved it. I deserve to be Reek. I did terrible things." Theon could feel tears trying to come out but he didn't let them.

"I turned on Robb. Captured Winterfell. Killed those boys-"

"They weren't those boys." Sansa stood up. "They were Bran and Rickon. They were your brothers. You had known them since they were born."

"No they weren't, they were only-" Theon caught himself. No matter how much he wanted to tell Sansa the truth, he couldn't. Ramsay would find out and punish Tara.

"Only what?" Sansa took steps closer to him.

"I can't."

"Tell me."

"I can't. Not unless the master says."

Sansa talked over him, "Tell me!"

"They weren't-" Theon got cut off.

"Tell me! Tell me why Bran and Rickon should be gone while you still breathe the air." Sansa grabbed his face, "Tell me to my face Theon! Tell me that they weren't your brothers!"

"They weren't Bran and Rickon!" Theon yelled.

"I couldn't find them." Theon started, "It was two farm boys. I killed them and burned them so no one would know."

Sansa was very quiet now, "You didn't-"

Theon shook his head.

"Do you know where they went? Bran and Rickon." Sansa asked.

"I can't talk to you anymore." Theon was starting to become afraid. He told Sansa something he shouldn't have. Ramsay will find out and Ramsay would hurt Tara.

"Please Theon. Tell me, do you have any idea where they went?" Sansa tried.

Theon cut her off. He was starting to panic, "Not Theon! Reek!" Theon rushed out the door.