Chapter 15

The dogs started one of their uproars again. They did it often and Theon somehow learned how to try and block it out. It sometimes didn't work. He curled up in the hay more and pulled his legs closer to his chest. If somehow that would help block out the barking.

The kennel gate swong open. Theon sat up quickly and looked at the doorway. It was Sansa.

Theon had seen her before. He knew she was supposed to marry Ramsay. He also knew she probably despised him.

She stood there and stared at him. "Theon."

Theon looked to the ground. He made himself look back up at her, "You shouldn't be here."

Sansa let go of the gate. Theon scooted back more towards the wall. She shook her head at him and then briskly walked away. Theon was left in the dark corner.

~

Outside a storm raged. Theon was to help Ramsay to get dressed. He tied the strings on his fancy lord clothing.

"You smell particularly ripe this evening." Ramsay commented. Theon only barely looked up and didn't say anything. Theon finally finished dressing Ramsay.

"More wine." Ramsay commanded. Theon followed orders and poured Ramsay another cup. Ramsay took a sip letting out a sigh when he was done. Theon knew he had to say something about what happened earlier.

"Master I must tell you something." Theon barely got out.

"What is it Reek?" Ramsay set down his wine.

"She saw me." Theon said.

"Who?"

"Sansa. Lady Sansa. She came to the kennels."

"She saw you." Ramsay sighed.

"Yes. I'm sorry master. Forgive me. I didn't think-" Theon started to plead.

"Come here." Ramsay interrupted.

Theon immediately became tense. He kept his eyes on the ground while he slowly took a step closer to Ramsay. Ramsay grabbed his chin and pulled him to look up at him.

"You shouldn't let things like this happen Reek." Ramsay started, "You know that."

Theon nodded. Ramsay let go of his chin and took a moment. Theon was terrified.

"It's alright Reek. You told me first and that is what matters." Ramsay said. Theon let out a breath he was holding.

"Never keep secrets from me Reek and we won't have any problems."