✦ chapter 9 ✦

"So, how are you and Harry?" Abigail asks Natalie. We were all in Abigail's room on her bed, munching on chips, just talking. It has been a week since the honey proposal. Natalie's face lights up at the mention of his name and I couldn't help but smile.

They are just so perfect for each other.

"We have never been better and we are going tomorrow to go choose the rings." She squeals the last part.

"Do you know when the marriage is going to be?" I ask.

Natalie nods. "We are planning to do it some time next year."

Ring!

We all look at Abigail who stares at her phone. She wears a shy smile and I could see a slight blush. I raise my eyebrows.

Who is it?

I snatch the phone off her. It's Ryan. I give her a sly smile and then answer it.

"Do you have the body?" I ask seriously.

"What?" He asks, confusion clearly evident in his tone.

"It's no time for fun and games. Do you have it of not?" I say, feigning irritation.

There was silence before he finally answers. "I've got it." My eyebrows rise. Huh, he's going with it.

"Good. Bring it to Devine Coffee at 4:30 today. Bring your two bimbos and I'll bring mine. Don't be late." I say and hang up before he can respond. The girls look at me like I've grown a second head. I just shrug and hand the phone back to Abigail.

"So, you and Ryan, huh?" I say raising my eyes with a mischievous grin. This seems to bring them back to reality and Jennifer and Natalie turn to Abigail who looks down, blushing.

"Nothing is going on. We are just friends." She says.

I roll my eyes. "Friends my ass."

"Anyway, what exactly did you just do on the phone call?" She asks, trying to change the subject. She's successful and they all turn to look at me.

"I just wanted the body." I say nonchalantly. They give me a deadpan look and I roll my eyes.

"We are meeting them at 4:30 at Devine Coffee." I say. It's their turn to roll their eyes. "If you just wanted to hang out with them, you should of just called them like a normal person." Natalie says.

I grin. "Now where's the fun in that?"

-----

We were inside Devine Coffee, sitting at a table that would fit all of us. Devine Coffee was obviously a coffee shop. It was a small shop, located only 10 minutes away from my house. Harry decided to tag along as well and we didn't mind. I check the time on my phone.

4:36

Where are they? I had told them not to be late.

I get up to order a hot chocolate. Coffee was good but I prefer hot chocolate. The cashier was an Asian boy, probably around my age.

"Hi. How can I help you?" He says with a smile. I return it with one of my own and say, "hey, can I please get a small hot chocolate?" He nods and asks, "Is that all for your order?"

"Yeah, that's all." I say and take out my wallet from my bag.

"That will be $2.50." ||A/N: I just put a random price so I'm sorry if it's too cheap or expensive||

I hand over the money and he makes the hot chocolate for me. "Thank you." I say as he hands it to me. I turn around and walk back to the table, when the door opens. Noah, Jacob and Ryan walk in and start looking around. When I see them, I start laughing.