✦ chapter 14 ✦

Beep Beep Beep

I wake up to my alarm and my arm shoots out to my phone. I turn the alarm off, but not before being blinded by the light from my phone. It is five in the morning and the day after Noah's birthday. After he had thrown me into the pool, I knew I had to get him back and I knew just how to.

I get up and proceed to do my daily routine. I get changed into a pair of dark blue jeans, a tank top and a hoodie, since it's really cold out at this time. I make sure to not make any noise and I grab an apple before heading out.

I had a genius plan of waking him up very early and of course a few other things. If I had learnt anything these past few months, it's that Noah loves his sleep and he hates when he's woken up early. I had already asked Katherine if it's okay for me to come over this early and I had told her my plan. She had given me the okay and even encouraged me, saying that she would help.

So here I am, knocking on their front door. After a couple seconds I find Katherine with a giddy expression. I couldn't help but smile in amusement. Katherine ushers me in and leads me to the kitchen. It was the only room in the house with the light on.

"So, how are we doing this?" She whispers, leaning against the counter.

"First we fill a bucket with water. Next we wrap his doorway with cling wrap." I whisper back.

||A/N: not sure if everyone knows what cling wrap is, if you don't please comment and I shall try to explain. Or you either know it as something else ??||

Katherine nods. "Here's the cling wrap and sticky tape." She says and takes it out of a cupboard and places it on the counter in front of me. "I'll get the bucket, as well." With that she walks out of the kitchen but comes back with a small bucket. I nod in thanks and fill the bucket up half way, before heading to Noah's room while Katherine brings the cling wrap and tape. I slowly open the door and we creep into his room, making sure to not make any noises. I put the bucket near his bed. Noah was sleeping on his stomach, shirtless. I ignore him and turn to Katherine.

"I need you to help me put the cling wrap on his doorway." I whisper really quietly and she nods. We walk over to it and I stop to inspect it. The door opened in the inside of the room so we'll have to put the cling wrap on the outside of the room. That way, it won't be that easy for him to see. I tell Katherine the plan and she goes outside the room. We proceed to put the cling wrap on it, taping the sides of it to the doorway.

||A/N: I'm sorry if the description is really bad. Hopefully you get the image.||

We decided to do only the top 3/4 of the doorway because we didn't have time to do the rest. It saved us some time and by the time we finished it was 5:50. I was still in Noah's room while Katherine was on the outside.

"Do you want to come in? You can crawl in or something." I whisper, looking at her disheveled form, due to the cling wrap. She shakes her head and whispers, "no, that's okay. You go on ahead and pour the water." I grin and she responds with one of her own.

I slowly walk over to Noah's bed and look down at him. I'm surprised he didn't wake up. Although, we didn't really make much noises. At some point, he had turned over and now laid on his back. He looked peaceful.

Not for long.

At this thought, I grin. I pick up the bucket and pour it on him without hesitation. His bed instantly gets soaked and he shoots up in bed with a startled look. He looks around and he zones in on me. I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach. He glares at me but rushes out of his bed. I stop laughing just in time to see him slam into the cling wrap. He takes a few steps back before he falls flat on his ass. At this, I fall on the ground too with tears streaming down my face, laughing. I could also hear Katherine laughing on the other side. Noah looks at the doorway in confusion before realisation crosses his mind. He gets up and puts a hand onto the cling wrap.