Authors Note

AHHHHHH IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!!

I have so many things to say.

First:
I want to thank you all!!! You guys are just soo amazing. The fact that you have read till the end and are still reading this A/N means so much to me. It's been such a journey and adventure. One that I have enjoyed very much. So many of you leave the best comments and it's the best to just read them. (I do read all of them) thanks for all the feedback and kind comments. They always brighten my day. You all have taken time out of your day to read something that I had come up with using my brain and that makes me so happy. I kinda feel proud of myself. You all mean the absolute fudging atoms to me.

———

So this is me as an author I think around three years after publishing this book. So the A/N up there is a younger me.
I just wanted to thank you all again for completing this book. Looking back at it now, it has many many many things wrong with it.
I encourage you to read my newer works, especially if you like fantasy.
Render Me Starless is my most recent work and it is fantasy. If you think it might be your cup of tea, feel free to check it out !

Lots of love, older me.

———

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.
                    - A.A. Milne

Soo that's pretty much it. Love you guys!