Chapter Four.

I woke up around 9:45 from yelling downstairs. I got up, brushed my teeth, then went downstairs not bothering to put on a tank top under my pajama crop top so my flat stomach was showing.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Louis joked as I walked in to find them yelling at the video game they were playing.

"Morning." I muttered sitting down in between him and Zayn.

"Wanna play, Katy?" Harry asked.

"I'm okay. Thank you though." I assured.

"Alright." He replied before turning his attention back to the tv.

"Good morning, love.' Simon said as he came to kiss my head.

"Good morning." I said.

"Oh, here, Simon. Take over." Louis said as he handed Simon the controller and turned to me.

"So, Kitten, we don't know you that well." Louis started.

"Wait, what? Kitten?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, that's my new nick name for you!" He said excitedly.

"Okay, go on." I chuckled.

"So the lads and I were thinking last night, how would you like to go out and spend the day with us today?" He asked hopefully.

"I don't know. Uncle Si?" I asked.

"Sounds fine with me, sweetie. As long as the lads take good care of you." He checked.

"Don't you worry your smelly little head, Simon. She'll be fine." Harry joked as Zayn slung his arm around me and smiled a big goofy smile.

I laughed. "Okay, sounds good, Lou."

"Awesome, go get ready!" Zayn grabbed my waist and helped me up. Louis smacked my butt as I was walking away.

"Hands off, Lou." Simon warned.

I went up stairs and got ready. (A/N outfit at www.polyvore.com/chapter_four/set?id=106403103)

"You almost ready!?" I heard Louis call from downstairs.

"On my way down!" I yelled back.

"Why do girls take so long to get ready?" I heard him ask the others.

"Because some of us want to look good!" I retorted from upstairs.

"Just come on, Kitten!" I heard the others laugh at his use of my new nick name.

I grabbed my phone and my clutch, checked myself out in the mirror one more time, then headed downstairs.

Louis' P.O.V

The lads and I were talking to Simon when we heard high heels coming down the stairs. We all looked toward the stairs and my jaw dropped. She looked amazing- beautiful.

"I'm sorry?" I snapped out of my daze.

"I said lets go." She said confused as to how I didn't hear her.

"Oh, right. Ladies first." I ushered Katy and the lads out the door.

"Liam, what're you doing?" I asked once I noticed he hadn't left with the rest.

"You fancy her, don't you?" He smirked.

"Wait? What? Pfft, no!" I answered looking away.

"Louis, I can tell when you're lying." He smiled.

"Fine, yeah. I might." I said truthfully.

"Don't worry, I think it's cute." He said before he opened the door to the van and got in.