Chapter Nineteen.

"Wait, mom and dad sold you!?" I scream.

"Uh...uhm.." She stutters as everyone else looks up at us from the floor with shocked faces.

"Skylar, answer me!" I yell in her face.

"Quiet down before you get us punishment!" She says calmly.

"I don't care what they do to me! They could whip me, sedate me, they could fucking murder me for all I care! I want to know what the hell you're keeping from me! I'm tired of secrets! I'm tired of everyone keeping things from me! I think you owe it to me to let me know! It's half your fault that I'm like this! When you left, your boyfriend fucking raped me! I was fourteen!" I cry loudly and everyone gasps.

"He...he did?" She croaks as if she's about to cry.

"Yeah, remember Tre? That one! He said now that you were gone he can 'finally go after what he really wants.' And you weren't there! Mom and dad weren't there either! I was home alone! How the hell did he even get in the house!? I ask myself that everyday, because I was sure the door was locked." I'm full on bawling now.

"I-I might've...given him a-a key.." She says just above a whisper, looking down.

"You..you what?" My voice cracks and my blood starts to boil.

"I gave him a fucking key!" She shouts, throwing her hands in the air as everyone's eyes grow wider - if that's even possible. "I didn't know he would do that! I didn't know he would rape you!"

"You fucking asshole!" I push her away from me and she stumbles back, but regains her balance a second later.

"You could've prevented it! He took my innocence! You basically let him take away everything that I cared about! He ruined my life! He fucking broke me! I couldn't even help myself, he was too strong! Everyday I ask God, why me!? What the hell did I ever do to deserve any of this!? Am I that horrible of a person!?" I screech, tugging at my hair.

"No. No, you're not a horrible person." She says, her voice low with tears brimming her eyes.

"Aren't I though?" I laugh almost bitterly.

"I mean, I'm such a fuck up that I'm surprised you guys have stayed around this long." I shrug, gesturing to the boys, Lauren, and Simon before laughing again.

"Katy-" Lauren starts.

"No," I hold up a hand and smile while they look at me like I've gone mad. Hell, maybe I have. "Save it for someone who wants your sympathy, because I surely don't. I don't want or need it."

"You know," I start and everyone stays quiet, watching me. "I always wondered what it would be like to feel all the pain in the world all at once.....and then never again."

"Katherine-" Simon sounds angry, but I cut him off.

"Don't." I spit. "Don't act like you care all of a sudden. Just stop."

"But-" Sky tries to come in.

"I said stop! You either!" I yell at her and she flinches. I walk over to a big window, unlatch it, and swing the door open.

"Katy, what're you-" Liam sounds panicked.

"Katy, no!" Louis screams, stopping Liam.

"Hush." I says before perching myself on the ledge as they all run over.

"If any of you take another step toward me, I will not hesitate to jump." I give an ultimatum.

"Katy, please..not this again. I don't wanna lose you." Louis says just above a whisper, edging closer.