Chapter Fifteen.

"Sweetie. Sweetie, wake up. I've got to put everything back in your arms." A tender voice that belonged to Nurse Laura said, slightly shaking me.

I opened my eyes and blinked a couple times before sitting up to find the nurse and everyone else except Louis. My cheeks were tear stained and I looked horrible.

"Ouch!" I hissed when I felt a needle go into my arm. "What the hell? Why're you taking my blood?"

"Katy, we have something to tell you." Lauren said softly, coming to sit on the edge of the uncomfortable hospital bed.

I looked at her and then everyone else. They looked sad and on edge. They spoke to me like if they spoke too loud or said the wrong thing, I would go crazy and break down. Who knows? Maybe I will.

"We-we think that it-it would be best if you g-got some help." She says sympathetically, her hand on my knee.

"Help!? I don't need fucking help!" I spit at her and cross my arms.

"Katy, be nice." My uncle warned.

"Where's Louis?" I asked, sighing and putting my head in my hands trying to blink back the tears.

"We don't know. He never came back to the flat last night." Niall shrugged, upset.

"You'll be taking her to Cedar Ridge. From there, she will be evaluated. They'll ask tons of questions, then check her body for cuts and such, then they'll assign her a room." The nurse tells us.

"Then what?" Harry asks concerned.

"Then she'll see a therapist everyday and they'll keep evaluating her and decide when she's stable enough to leave." She informs before giving me a small smile and walking out.

"Here, go change." Zayn hands me my acid washed and badged backpack and helps me up, his hands on my waist.

I walk into the bathroom and open it to find different outfits. I guess they already packed my bags. I pulled out a black, long sleeved, tight fitting crop top and cut off light denim shorts. I take out my grey, black, sky blue, and maroon cardigan and black, high heel ankle boots. I straightened my hair and parted it in the middle. I put on my yin and yang necklace and put on my two fingered black cross ring. I put on black mascara and black eyeliner, then I put on natural lip gloss.

(Outfit at www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113273341 .)

"Ready." I said quietly, walking out and letting a tear slip.

"Don't cry, love." Liam whispers as he pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"I don't wanna go. I don't need it. It was a stupid tantrum!" I cry into his chest, trying to cover up the events of last night.

"I know, sweetie. But at least go for a little while. It might do you some good." Lauren cooes to me, rubbing my back.

"B-b-but, I don't ne-e-e-ed i-i-it." I wail.

"Lets get in the car." Simon says just above a whisper, leading us out of the room while looking down.

"I want Lou-ou-ouis." I sob into Harry's neck seeing as I'm on his lap because there's no more room in the car.

"Here, babe." Harry hands me his phone. "Call him."

I sniffle, wipe my eyes, and grab the phone.

Ring, ring, ring. "Hello, you've reached Louis Tomlinson. Sorry, I couldn't answer the phone. Leave a message." His angelic voice rang in my ears and when I heard the beep, I hung up without leaving a message.

"He didn't answer." I said quietly, handing him his phone back.

"What is his problem?" Zayn scoffs.

"We don't know." Niall replied sadly. Everyone was silent the rest of the way.

"Well, we're here." Says Simon. Niall, Zayn, Simon, and Lauren all get out.

"You kinda have to get off of me to get out, love." Harry chuckles, looking up at me with one hand on the small of my back and the other on my thigh.

"I-I can't." My lip quivers and a tear or two slips. They all stand outside the doors looking at me. "You promised you'd never make me go back! You and dad promised!"

"Katherine, that was if you didn't have a relapse." Simon counters.

"Relapse? It's happened before?" Liam asks shocked.

"No! I'm not going!" I shout.

"Hey, hey." Zayn whispers to me, crawling in and taking me into his arms and off Harry's lap and onto his. "It's okay. It'll be okay, I promise."

"I can't go back." The tears are more frequent now.

"C'mon, Kay. They're waiting for you." Niall quietly says before grabbing my hand and helping me out of the car, Zayn and Harry filing out behind me.

                                                                                         +++

"Where are you?" I whispered to myself, referring to Louis while we walked down the hall behind one of the workers to a room.

"We're gonna have to check your body for self harm...incidents." The worker, Angela, told me with hesitation. I looked over to the boys, Simon, and Lauren with wary eyes. "Don't worry, they can stay. You're not taking your clothes off."

"Okay." My voice cracked as I took my cardigan off, showing off my long sleeved, tight fitting, black crop top.

"Lift the sleeves please." Angela ordered.

I sighed and rolled them up, showing off my scars and new cuts.

"Katy.." Niall stood up, his vice low and cracking while everyone stared at me with wide eyes.

"Roll up your shorts please."

"I don't have any there." I snap.

"That attitude says different." She retorts. "Up. Now."

"Bitch." I mutter and groan in frustration, but obey anyway. Everyone gasps at the deeper cuts and scars on my upper thighs.

"Oh my god." Lauren whispers.

"Sweetie, how long has this been going on?" Angela asks with sympathy in her voice.

"I don't know. Four years?" I answer, shrugging.

"Okay, well if you all will follow me, I'll show to a room where Katherine will be asked many questions and we'll start her evaluation." She tells us, walking out of the room with us following.

Tons of questions, gasps, and tears later I'm giving hugs goodbye and following Angela to my new room.

"I love you!" I hear Niall yell as we walk away.

"I love you too!" I yell, my voice cracking when I say "too."

"Get better soon, honey." Angela said, dropping my bags outside the door and pulling me into a breath taking hug and walking away.

I sigh and pick my bags up before walking in to see a girl with black hair and piercing green eyes like mine.

"Hi, I'm Sky." She stands up to shake my hand with a warm smile.

"Katy." I set my bags down, shake her hand, and smile.

"You know, you look very familiar." She states, cocking her head to the side while examining my face.

"So do you." I quirk en eyebrow.

"Katy..." She taps her chin and then gasps as tears fill her eyes. "Katherine?"

That's when I realize who she is. "Skylar?"

My Sister.