Chapter Six.

"Awe, they're so cute." I heard someone whisper.

"Shh, Lauren, you're gonna wake them." Someone else scolded.

"Someone take a picture!" Another person exclaimed.

"They're not that cute. What is with you people?" Someone huffed before storming out.

I heard the snap of a picture being taken.

"Got it! That's adorable."

"Adorable enough to put on twitter?" I could practically hear the smirk in that persons voice.

"I think it is, Harry. Shall we?"

'That was Niall and Harry speaking!' I thought to myself.

"What's going on? Why're you all in here?" Louis woke up, which gave me the signal to wake up.

"Why're you all in my room? And why're you taking pictures of us?" I asked once I realized that each one of them had their phones out taking pictures of us.

"Look at you two! You're sleeping in each others arms! You two are perfect for each other!" Lauren exclaimed.

I looked at Louis to see his face, but he was already staring at me smiling. I blushed and quickly looked away.

"Love, can Niall and I see in my room a moment?" Harry asked referring to me.

"Oh, then I'll talk to Louis!" Lauren said excitedly.

I nodded and looked at Louis one more time before getting off the bed and following Niall and Harry.

"Ladies first." Harry gestured to inside his room that was right next to mine.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"Louis and Katy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, second comes marriage, third comes a baby in a baby carriage." Niall sang the childish song as we all started laughing.

"Admit it, love. You like Louis." Harry smirked as they sat down on either side of me.

"Okay, yes. But I don't think I can be in a relationship with him." I admitted, looking down.

"Why not?" Niall asked.

"It's a long and hard story to explain and I don't think I'm ready to tell you guys just yet. The only thing I can tell you is I'm afraid of love. Not necessarily being loved, but the falling." I said simply before getting up.

"Well, we're here for you. We're not gonna rush into telling us if you're not ready." Niall said.

"That's what they all say." I whispered to myself.

"You should see the way he looks at you." Niall beamed.

"Yeah, it's like you're the only thing that matters to him." Harry added.

"No one has seen him this happy in awhile." Niall seemed sad.

"You mean a lot to him, Katy. Please don't hurt him." Harry whispered truthfully, looking me straight in the eyes.

"I won't." I whispered back.

I gave them both hugs, told them thanks, and we walked back to my room where Lauren and Louis were.

"Hi." I beamed with a big smile and went and sat by Louis on the bed.

"Hey, love." Louis smiled and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"So what're you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing." Louis and Lauren said a little too quickly.

Louis' P.O.V

"Okay, I heard their door shut. Spill." Lauren smiled widely.

"Spill what?" I asked.

"Tell me what you're thinking about Katherine." She begged.

"Well, for starters, she hates being called Katherine. She's really sweet, kind to everyone, and beautiful." I went off in my daydream.

"Now we're getting somewhere." Lauren exclaimed.

"Her hair is- and her eyes are- she's just perfect." I sighed.

"Awe, how cute!" Lauren teased.

"I really like her, but there's something about her that she's hiding. Actually, there's a lot. She won't let me in." I said kinda sad.

"I'm in no position to tell you anything about her personal life. Just remember, there's a reason she's in London, and not in Chicago." Lauren reminded me.

I thought about what she said. I opened my mouth to say something when Harry, Katy, and Niall walked into the room.

Katherine's P.O.V

There's something going through Louis' mind, he's seems kinda out of it.

"Is something wrong." I asked Louis while staring at him, as I was doing so since I got in here. I watched the way he talked, the way he would glance at me, everything. It seems he's just- I don't know- perfect.

"Fine, love. Why do you keep looking at me?" He chuckled.

I immediately felt my cheeks redden and I looked away quickly. "Where's Zayn?" 

"He got mad earlier and stormed out, I guess." Harry shrugged.

So that's who got mad. I wonder why.

"You never answered my question." Louis said into my hair.

I giggled. "I don't know. Just 'cause."

Lauren, Harry, Niall, Louis, and I sat there talking for the rest of the day.

"Goodness gracious, it's already dark out. I'd better head off to bed. You kids have fun." Lauren kissed my for head and walked out.

After a couple more hours of talking, we started to fall asleep one by one. But they were still in my room. Of course I fell asleep first. I always do.