Chapter Seventeen.

I've been at Cedar for about three weeks and haven't been able to attempt my suicide mission yet, but I think now is my chance. There isn't anyone around, it's just me. There's a big open window, big enough for me to stand on the window sill and my body still wouldn't be as tall as it. Which is stupid because what if someone decided to kill themselves like I am? I couldn't possibly be the first one doing this, could I?

I grab the wall with shaky hands and lift myself onto the sill. I don't know if I can do this. Yes, you can my subconscious tells me. What am I waiting for? One step and I could be free, one step and everyone would be better off. I take a deep breath as my eyes brim with tears.

I don't know how long I've been standing there before the door bursts open.

"Sweetie, you've got visitors- Oh my gosh! Please, Katy, get down. It doesn't have to be this way." Angela says quietly.

"Who's here for me?" I whisper, the tears making my cheeks wet.

"The people who brought you here and one more person." She says, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Bring them in."

"Please, get-"

"Just bring them in! I won't do it while you're gone." I snap. She nods and leaves, then they enter...with Louis.

"Oh my gosh! Katy, baby, get down!" Lauren runs over to me.

"No, don't touch me!" I scream and she stops where she is.

"Katy, you're being crazy! Get down! Now!" Simon yells.

"Is that all I am to you!? Crazy!?" I exclaim in disbelief.

"Simon!" Lauren gasps.

"I will not hesitate to do this! All I need to do is take a step back ward, and I'm gone. There's no saving me. So I suggest you not push me." I growl, my eyes narrowing at him.

"Katy..." Simon sighs. I lose my balance for a second and almost fall out of the window. Everyone gasps, but before they come over I stop them by regaining my balance.

"Katy, please." Niall's voice cracks and it sounds as if he's choking on the next words. "Get down. Please?"

"Niall.." I trail off, the tears more frequent.

"Please." He croaks and walks over to me slowly.

"Oh, Niall." I sob and jump down into his arms. He really is my best friend.

"Shh, it's okay, Princess." He says into my hair and the boys and Simon gasp.

"What?" Lauren asks.

"He saved that name for someone special. He's never called anyone that, ever." Liam whispers, thinking I can't hear.

I don't think about it, I just sob into his neck. "I wanna go ho-o-ome."

"Shh, I know. I know, love." He cooes to me, rubbing my waist and back.

"What, now you're with him!?" Louis shouts angrily and I immediately release Niall and glare at Louis.

"No, but if you weren't such a dick and left me to deal with this alone then maybe I'd be hugging you right now!" I retort.

"I'm sorry, okay!? I just love you so fucking much and I don't know how to deal with it! I can't stand to see you unhappy!" He yells.

"So let me go through this alone and make me even more unhappy!?" I scream.

"I told you I'm sorry! I fucking love you, but damn. Sometimes I feel like I'm nothing to you!" He gets quieter toward the end.

"What?" I laugh almost bitterly.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" He sounds hurt.

"You're so fucking stupid, you know that?" I ask, still laughing as everyone stares at me like I've gone insane. Maybe I have.

"What do you mean?" The hurt still evident in his voice.

I laugh again before saying, "I love the hell outta you! You're my everything! How could you be so naive to believe you were anything less than my everything!?"

"I-I...I don't know." He sighs and looks down as I walk over to him.

"I love you, Louis." I whisper, wrapping arms around his waist and resting my chin on his chest to where I look up at him.

"I love you too." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my for head. I sigh in contempt and lay my cheek on his pecks.

"We'll leave you two alone." Harry insists as everyone files out, leaving Louis and I.

"We love you, Katy." Zayn tells me before following.

I lead Louis back to my bed room that I share with Skylar, but she's visiting with Serena and Paige right now. So it'll be just Louis and I. We lay down on my small, twin sized bed and intertwine our legs, our arms around each others waists. We talk and talk and talk about everything under the sun and just enjoy one anothers company until Edna says he has to go.

At the door, he kisses me softly on the lips, lingering for awhile. 

"I love you, Katherine Grace." He says just above a whisper, our for heads still touching and his hands on the sides and back of my neck.

"I love you more, Louis William." I say quietly, my eyes closed, taking in the feeling of being so close to him.

He plants one more kiss to my cheeks, then closed eyes, then for head, then nose, then chin, then ears, then mouth. And before I know it....

He's gone.

-----

Hiii, guuuiisssee!!

I've decided to start interacting with you! What's up!? How are you guys!?

Sorry if it's sucky! Just kind of a filler!

Any questions or comments? Put them down below! & if you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to ask! Comment, fan, vote! <3

Muah, bye!

~Love, Alexis. <3