Chapter Twenty-Six.

"Louis?" I gasp, waking up from my nightmare. Thunder, lightning, and rain pounding my window. I get out of my bed and try to turn my light on, but it doesn't come on. I go downstairs and grab the flashlight out of the kitchen drawer. I turn it on and to the right I see a note.

Katy,

The power went out last night and we can't seem to get it back on, so Simon and I are going down to see if we can get that fixed. We should be home in a couple hours. The boys went out for a little bit and they should be back anytime. We love you.

-Lauren 

I sigh just before a loud crack of thunder erupts. I yelp and drop to the ground. I'm about to get up when I hear something outside.

"Kathryn," I hear a whisper. I freeze, I know exactly who it is.

A broken sob escapes my lips and I slap my hand over my mouth to keep it from being to loud. I crawl out of the kitchen and into the living area where I left my cell phone last night. I'm in the middle of trying to reach my contacts when my cell phone dies.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I whisper as I hit my phone and quietly cry. I'm in between the couch and the coffee table when I hear the voice again.

"Katy, I know you're in there." I grab the wireless house phone off the table and begin to dial the only number I can think of, Louis'.

Louis' P.O.V 

"Why are you so fidgety, mate?" Niall asks.

"She doesn't like thunderstorms." I reply under my breath.

"Who? Katy?" Liam questions.

"Yes. God, we shouldn't have left her alone. What if something happens?" I start to freak out.

"Why can't you act like this around her? Nothing's gonna happen, lad." Harry assures. I open my mouth to say something, but am cut off by my phone ringing.

Katy's P.O.V 

"Hello?" He says over the phone.

"L-Louis?" I whisper/sob.

"Katy? Katy, what's wrong?" He sounds frantic.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I didn't know who else to call." I cry as quiet as possible.

"Katy, tell me what's wrong." He demands.

"He's back." I mumble as I crawl into the kitchen.

"Who, Katy?" He asks as I grab a knife.

"My uncle." I reply, barely audible.

"Simon? Why are you scared of him?" He says, idiotically.

"No, Simon and my dad's brother. Where are you?" I choke.

"Liam, turn this car around. We're on our way." 

"Please don't hang up." I beg.

"I won't, I promise." 

"Shit," I curse.

"What? What happened?" He questions.

"The flashlight died."

Bang, bang, bang! 

"Katy, what was that?" He asks after I scream.

"H-He's at the door." I stutter.

"Okay, I need you to listen to me. Are you listening, baby?"

"Yes," I manage to get out.

"You need to run upstairs and go into my room. Don't stop to look at anything, don't look back either." He instructs. I do as told and hurry up the stairs as the banging and yelling gets louder and louder.

"Louis, he's about to break the door." I wail.

"Don't panic. Go into my wardrobe and hide behind my clothes." I do as told just as the front door bursts open.

"Louis," I whisper, extra quiet.

"Yes, love?" There's a bunch of crashing noises downstairs.

"He's in the house." Suddenly, the footsteps are upstairs.

"Be so quiet that you can't even hear yourself breath, we're almost there. Step on it, Liam! They're in the house!" They're outside my door.

"Louis, they're coming." I hold my hand over my mouth to help me be quiet, but my breathing is heavy. I try my hardest to steady it.

"We're just around the corner, baby. Be quiet, don't let him hear you. Don't say another-" The wardrobe door swings open and I'm being dragged out by my hair. I'm screaming so loud as my phone drops to the floor, cracking the screen. My screams are blood curdling and I'm surprised I don't have any neighbors coming to see what's wrong.

"Louis," I scream bloody murder. "his name is Steven Cowell."

"Shut up, you little bitch!" He yells before hitting my head against the wall. I scream and cry in pain. I hear Louis screaming to me over the phone.

"I'm coming, baby! I promise, I will get you back! I'm so sorry! I love y-" He smashes the phone. He continues to drag my out by my hair and when we get to the stairs, he throws me down them and I land on my wrist.

"I told you I'd be back to get you, didn't I?" He growls as he comes closer and closer. I back up as much as I can, but he gets to me too quickly.

He grabs my waist and carries me outside with me hitting him and trying to get away. He drops me accidentally and I try to crawl away while holding my right wrist to my chest, the raining coming down on me hard. He sighs before coming up to me and placing a rag over my mouth and nose.

"Breath," He demands and I shake my head. He gets frustrated and yells, "Breath!"

I can't take it anymore, I have to breath. A second later, I'm knocked out.

------------

A/N

THE END! I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! SEQUEL COMING SOON! I LOVE YOU ALL!

XX, ALEX