Chapter Twenty-Five.

I wake up with a major hangover from the night before. The stench of alcohol was horrible. I look to my left to see Luke sleeping. He looked so cute when he slept. I couldn't take it anymore- I had to get up and get to the shower. I shaved and washed my hair and body before jumping out and putting a towel around me.

"Shit," I mutter, noticing I left my clothes in the closet. I peek out and see Luke still sleeping, so I run out and into my closet.

I slide into my distressed acid high waisted jeans before throwing my t-shirt crop top over my head I bend over and put my red ankle boots on. I blow dry and curl my hair before putting on my snapback. I put in my piercings and put on my jewelry after doing my makeup. I grab my bag and phone before walking out, leaving a sleeping Luke in my bed.

(A/N outfit at www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129544870 .)

"Hey, Katy." Says Mikey.

"Hey," I smile as I pour myself a cup of coffee. All the boys are sitting around the dining room, but Simon, Zayn, Niall, and Lauren aren't here.

"How was your night with Luke?" Harry winks as Louis glares at us. I set my cup on the counter after taking a sip.

"Amazing," I smirk as Luke comes down the stairs.

"Morning," He smirks as he grabs my waist and kisses me. We smile into the kiss, my hands resting on his cheeks.

Click 

We break the kiss and look over to see Ashton with his phone out, taking a picture of us. Louis practically throws his chair out from under him before storming out of the house and slamming the door. Liam and Harry decide to go after him. After a minute or so, everyone's attention is back to us.

"What are your plans today, babe?" Luke asks, his hands still on my hips as mine are holding onto his arms.

"Well, I have a nail appointment, then I was gonna go get a couple more tattoos. Oh, and I was gonna go apply for a job at Aeropostal." I explain.

"Wait here, let me go get ready. I'm gonna go with you." He kisses my nose before running up to my room. I sigh in content as I grab my coffee and walk to where Mikey and Calum were.

"So, what exactly are you and Luke?" Michael asks, and I frown in confusion and realization.

"I'm," I pause. "I'm not sure, really."

"Well, you might wanna figure it our. You don't want anyone to see you as someone who's in those type of relationships." Calum suggests.

"I understand. I'll ask while we're out today."

"We know you'll make the right decision." Michael encourages before kissing my head and walking out of the room, Calum following.

"Hey, babe. Ready to go?" Luke asks, pecking my lips.

"Yup, let's go." I grab my bag and we head to the car.

"Where do I go?" He asks and I give him the directions to the nail salon. Ten minutes later, we're there. Luke gets out and jogs to my side to open my door. I grab my bag and his hand before walking in.

"Hi, I have an appointment for a manicure." I tell the lady.

"Name?"

"Katy Cowell."

"That chair right over there, and someone will be right with you." She smiles and points to one of the corners. I nod and smile back as I lead Luke to the table. He pulls up a chair next to me. We're the only people toward the back.