Chapter Eight.

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up with my arms around Katy and Zayn standing in the door frame, glaring at us furiously.

"What?" I snapped.

"What's with you two!?" He exclaims, but not loud enough to wake Katy.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I retort.

"Don't fucking play dumb with me! I want her! She's mine!" Zayn growls.

"She's not a toy you can claim!" I say loudly getting out of the bed and walking over to him.

"Well, you seem to have claimed her!" He yells.

Zayn pushes me, so I do so back. Before we know it, it's an all-out fist fight with rolling on the ground and everything.

Katy's P.O.V

I woke up to yelling and when I heard a big thud, I shot up and saw Louis and Zayn fighting on the ground.

"Stop! Stop!" I shout.

"Boys, Lauren, Simon!" I call as they come running into my room.

"Boys!" Lauren shouts, frustrated. They stop instantly.

"What on earth is going on in here!?" She says loudly. They both get up and start yelling a bunch of things at the top of their lungs.

"Stop! No one can understand you! Zayn, you first." Lauren calms down a little bit.

"He's always trying to get the girls and I want this one!" He exclaims.

"See! He's acting like she's a toy! She's not a toy! She's a smart, beautiful, talented, intelligent young lady! She's not just something you can claim, she's an actual person! With feelings and a heart! You can't just walk around thinking you can get everything you want! So what if she doesn't want you! You're practically every girls definition of perfect!" Louis shouts.

All this time, I never realized how much I liked Louis and how perfect he is and just everything about him. I'm shocked, but muster up enough energy to interject anyway. "Not mine."

"Huh?" They all say in sync.

I get up and walk over to Louis and look him straight in the eyes. "You're mine."

"I'm your what?" He asks confused.

"My definition of perfect." I say, my eyes never leaving his as I rap my arms around his waist. He mirrors my actions.

"Aaawweee." Comes from everyone except Zayn, who stands there glaring at Louis.

"And you're mine." Louis whispers.

He slowly leans down and places a soft kiss to my lips.

"Isn't that the cutest?" Lauren gushes.

Simon comes up and wraps his arms around Lauren's waist and whispers in her ear, thinking we can't hear, "You're gonna be a great mother."

"What!?" I exclaim shocked.

"Dammit, Simon!" Lauren mutters slaps him upside the head.

"Oops, my bad." He looks down.

"You're pregnant!?" Harry asks, excitedly.

"Three months come tomorrow." She smiles, proudly.

"We're so happy for you!" Liam tells them.

"Congrats." Zayn mutters and storms out.

"I'll go talk to him." Niall says and follows Zayn.

"Lets go talk about the baby!" Harry exclaims.

"You're so weird, but okay." Lauren giggles as her and Simon follow Harry and Liam downstairs.

All this time I never left Louis' arms. I looked up at him to see him already smiling down at me.

"What?" I giggle and furrow my eyebrows.

"You're just beautiful." He breathes as I look down and blush.

"And you're funny." I say sarcastically.

"I'm serious, and I have a very important question to ask you."

"Hmm?" I hum in return.

"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend, Kitten?" Louis asks with sincerity clear in his voice.

"Yes." I giggle as he comes downward to kiss me.

"You're amazing in every single way." He breaks the kiss to whisper while his hand strokes throughout my hair.

I look down and blush. "You hungry?"

"Sure, I'll take you out. Get ready." He kisses my for head and walks to his room with a smirk playing on his lips.

What just happened? I meant going downstairs to eat some cereal or something, but I guess this works too.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, then I walk to my closet to grab my clothes, then I walk to my mirror/dresser to do my hair and makeup. (A/N outfit at www.polyvore.com/chapter_eight_breakfast/set?id=108077636)

"Knock, knock. You ready?" Louis asked as he walked in.

"Sure am." I smiled as I grabbed my purse and phone and walked over to him.

"Come on." He kissed me and wrapped his arm around my waist as we went downstairs.

"Simon, I'm taking Katy Kat out for breakfast." Louis told him.

"Okay, be back in four hours tops." Simon glanced up from his paper.

"Simon, it's breakfast." I chuckled.

"Mhm, but you're also going with Louis. Knowing him, he'll probably take you shopping or something." He smirked.

"Simon!" Louis whined.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I ruin your surprise?" Simon asked, amused

"Lets go." Louis muttered as he moved his hand back around my waist.

We walked out to the car and Louis opened the door for me then got in on his side.

"Okay, I was thinking of going to Starbucks for breakfast, then going to the mall. How does that sound, sweetheart?" Louis asked, putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it.

"Great." I smiled.

"Great." He gave a genuine smile.

"Can I turn on the radio?" I asked.

"Sure, love." He replied.

I reached over to turn it on and it started playing Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran.

I smiled to myself and started singing quietly.

"You sing?" He asked.

I blushed furiously. "Kinda."

"Sing for me?" He asked and put out his bottom lip.

"Louis.." I trailed off.

"Pweeeeze?" He begged in a childish voice.

"Fine." I sighed and started singing realizing the first verse had already gone by so I had to sing the chorus.

"'Cause maybe you're loveable,
and maybe you're my snowflake,
and your eyes turn from green to grey,
in the winter I'll hold you in a cold place.
And you should never cut your hair,
'cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder, (mm)
And you will never know, just how beautiful you are to me,
but maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up."

"And would you ever feel guilty? If you did the same to me.
Would you make me a cup of tea, to open my eyes in the right way?
And I know you love shrek, 'cause we've watched it twelve times.
But, maybe you're hoping for a fairy-tale too, and if your DVD breaks today,
You should've got a VCR, 'cause I'll never own the blu-ray, true say." Louis took the next verse.

"And I've always been shit at computer games, and your brother always beats me,
And if I lost, i'd go all cross and chuck all the controllers at the tv, and then you'd laugh at me,
and be asking me, if I'm going to be home next week,
and then you'd lie with me, 'till I fall asleep,
and flutter an eyelash on my cheek, between the sheets." I sang.

"And you will never know, just how beautiful you are to me,
but maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up.

And I think you hate the smell of smoke,
you always try get me to stop,
You drink as much as me, and I get drunk a lot,
So I take you to the beach, and walk along the sand,
And I'll make you a heart pendant, with a pebble held in my hand.
And I'll carve it like a necklace, so the heart falls where your chest is,
And now a piece of me, is a piece of the beach, and it falls just where it needs to be, and rests peacefully.
You just need to breathe, to feel my heart against yours now, against yours now." Louis sang as I looked away because I was beginning to tear up at the sincerity in his voice.

"'Cause maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up.

Well maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up,
I said maybe I fell in love, when you woke me up." I sang the last part quietly as a year slipped down my cheek.

"What's wrong, princess?"

"Nothing." I sniffled and smiled hoping he'd let it go, which he did.

I don't know. I guess I'm just not used to someone genuinely loving or caring for me. I liked it, but I just wasn't used to it. I don't know if I will be able to get used to it, but I can try.

"We're here!" Louis exclaimed loudly, bringing me out of my thoughts.

He walked over to my side of the car an opened my door for me.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I giggled in a posh accent and curtsied.

"You're welcome, madam." He replied in a posh accent and bowing.

We got into Starbucks and started to order.

"One tall Pumpkin Spice Latte and a blueberry muffin please." I ordered.

"One tall Mocha Frappuccino and a cherry scone please." Louis said.

We paid, got our stuff, and went to sit down and eat.

"This is so good. Thank you for buying it for me." I gushed.

"Anything for my girl." He smiled as he took a sip of his coffee.

My girl, I thought to myself. I like it.