Chapter Twenty-Three.

"Guess it's true, I'm not good with a one night stand." I play the piano in the second living area while singing.

"But I still need love, 'cause I'm just a girl.

These nights never seem to go to plan.

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need.

This ain't love, it's clear to see.

But, darling, stay with me.

Why am I so emotional?

No, it's not a good look, gain some self control.

And deep down I know this never works, but you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt.

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need.

This ain't love, it's clear to see.

But, darling, stay with me."

"That was beautiful." Lauren says softly, taking a seat next to me on the piano bench.

"Thanks." I sigh before sniffling.

"Hey, quit moping around. That's all you've been doing for the past month without him. What do you say I take you to the mall, huh? We can have a girls day!" She exclaims. Yeah, it's been a month since Louis and I split, and he doesn't even care. We see each other every damn day, and he won't even look at me. He's even brought a girl home!

"That sounds fun." I look up at her and she smiles.

"Go get dressed, honey." I nod, getting up and rushing to my room.

I hop in the shower to shave and wash my hair and body, then get out. I blow dry my hair and curl it before rushing into my closet to put on my ripped skinny jeans and my floral crop top, after my undergarments of course. I waltz back into my bathroom to put on eye shadow and lipstick. I slide my bracelets on before putting my piercings in. I slide into my white t-strap sandals before grabbing my phone and walking out of my room.

(A/N outfit at www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127536222 .) 

"Oh, sorry." I utter as I run into someone. For a house this big, I sure do run into things a lot. I look up to find Louis.

"Oh, uhm, my bad." He says lowly, then looks at my outfit. "Why're you getting so dressed up?"

"Lauren and I are going to the mall. It's time I stop moping over you since you clearly don't care." I sass and start walking away.

"But, Katy-" I put up my hand to stop him, readying to use his own words against him.

"Save it, I don't wanna hear it." His face is pure shock as he realizes that's what he said to me. I smirk and walk downstairs.

"You look gorgeous!" Liam says in awe.

"Amazing," Harry says, stunned.

"Absolutely Perfect." Niall finishes.

"Thank you, boys. I've decided it's time to start moping around over him. If he doesn't care, why should I, right? So Lauren and I are going to the mall, and maybe I'll meet someone." I wink and walk out into the hot air. I get in the passenger seat and see Lauren waiting for me in the driver's seat.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Yup," I smile after popping the 'p'.

"I'm really glad you're trying to get over him." She announces after about five minutes down the road.