Chapter Seven.

I woke up with my head laying on his chest with our legs intertwined. I didn't move- I didn't wanna. I just looked up and stared at him, stared at all his perfection. I was looking for about two minutes before his lips curved into a smile.

"I can feel you staring at me, love." He chuckled.

I gasped and stuck my head down in his arm so he couldn't see my face while my cheeks blushed furiously.

"Good morning to you too." I could practically hear his smirk.

"Kaaatyy." I heard a whisper and my head shot up.

"Did you hear that?" I breath shakily.

"Hear what?" Louis asks confused.

"Nothing, it was probably my mind playing a trick on me." I sighed as we got up off the bed to look at Harry and Niall on my floor cuddled together.

"Kaaatyy."

"There it is again!" I say quietly, looking around my room. 

I go to look out my window and as soon as I'm over there, I see a black figure trudging across our yard.

"Louis!" I whisper, scared into place.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked walking over to me and looking out the window, but by the time he got there, the tall, black figure was gone.

"There's nothing out there, love. And plus it's only two in the morning, even if there was something out there, you wouldn't be able to see it."

"But no, it was there! I saw it! It was there!" I almost yell with tears brimming my eyes.

"What was there?"

"It was him." I breath.

"Who're you talking about, love?" Louis asks.

"Simon! Uncle Simon!" I yell, running to his door and banging on it. "Uncle Si, please open!" I'm crying now.

Lauren opens the door looking confused.

"Has Uncle Simon told you all the reasons I'm here?" I ask shakily.

"Y-yes, why?" She stuttered.

"It's him." I whisper as more tears fall from my eyes.

"Who, honey?"

"Him! He's here! He's back for me! What other 'him' is there!" I yell as I cry more and more.

Her eyes widen in realization.

"Simon. Simon, sweetie, wake up." She shakes him.

"Hmm?" He hums in return.

"He's here." She whispers lowly.

His head shoots up much like mine did not too long ago. He runs over to me and grabs me into his arms and takes me to my room.

"Hey, hey, look at me." He says sternly. I obey.

"It'll be alright, okay? I won't let him touch you. I'll my finest security guards and everything will be fine." He reassures.

I nod in response as I look down with tear stains on my cheeks.

"What happened? She kept saying she heard something and went over to look out the window and saw a person or whatever, but when I went over there, nothing was there. Then she flipped out and ran to you." Louis explained, concerned.

"She's fine. Everything's fine. Just a little mishap." Simon said, rocking me back and forth.

He laid me down, kissed my for head, told me to get some rest, turned my light off, then left.

I shuddered from the cold.

"Louis?" I asked, wondering if he was still in here.

"Right here, babe." He said standing up.

"W-will you...lay with m-me?" I stutter.

He doesn't reply, but instead he just walks over to my bed and climbs in. He pulls me into him so my face in in his chest and his arms are around my waist. I entertwine our legs and wrap my arms around him. We both sigh, he kisses my head, and I fall asleep.

Louis' P.O.V

I sighed as I watched her fall asleep. She's so beautiful, but I can't tell her that. I want to though. I watch as her chest rises and falls, how her hair falls perfectly on her shoulders, chest, and back. I just want her to be mine. Is that too much to ask?

I decide that it's getting late and time to go to sleep. So I do.

Zayn's P.O.V

I wake up to hear Katy yelling and crying. I thought I was dreaming, so I wait for it to die down. When I think it's safe, I walk to her room to see her and Louis tangled together on the bed. I was furious. Are they together or not? I need to know because it hurts to wait for something that's never gonna happen. I sigh in frustration and head back to bed. I'll just ask Lou in the morning.