Chapter Twelve.

"Come with me." I tell him before getting off of him and grabbing his hand and leading him to the piano in the second living area.

"What're you doing?" He asks.

"They say music speaks louder than words." I reply.

"Okay, and?" He's still confused although I'm sitting at a piano.

"Just shut up and listen." We laugh.

"Settle down with me

Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Settle down with me
And you'll be my safety
I'll be your lady

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed in my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Yeah, I've been feeling everything from hate to love from love to lust
From lust to truth I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in loveI finished with the song then the piano before looking at him.

"I love you. So so much. I do." He whispers, looking down as I stand up to walk over to him.

"I love you too. More than you can imagine." I promise as he leans down and places a soft but passionate kiss on my lips.

He lingers until we have to come up for air, but- of course -we go right back to each other. He places one hand on the side of my neck and his other hand on my waist. My hands found their way to his sides.

"Fuck! I can't get a brake, can I!?" Zayn shouts from the door way, making Louis and I jump away from each other.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I yell as I throw my hands up in the air.

"You two! You two are my problem! Everywhere I go you two are there making out or something!" He exclaims.

"Why does that bother you!?" Louis huffs.

"Because I had her right where I wanted her, but you just had to come along and start loving her. Didn't you!?" He hisses as he gets in Louis' face.

"Oh my god, here we go again! She's not a fucking toy! You can't just fuck her then leave!" Louis' face is red as he yells.

"Whatever!" He snaps before walking back to him room while mumbling curse words.

I sigh and Louis wraps his arms around me as I put my face in his chest, wrap my arms around his torso, and he puts his chin on my head.

"We're home!" Harry shouts as they all walk in and slam the door.

"Oh, love birds!" Niall laughs, winking at me and Louis.

"You didn't do anything bad while we were gone, did you?" Lauren asked.

"Lauren!" I flush and bury my head into Louis' chest as he laughs and says no after wrapping his arms around my waist once again.

"Where've you guys been today?" I asked, seeing as it was already 10:00.

"Just out." Liam shrugs.

"Pretty much everywhere." Simon adds as they all sit in the living area.

"Lets go upstairs, yeah?" Louis whispers in to ear and I nod.

"See you all tomorrow." I yawn and follow Louis to my bedroom.

Well, seeing as we didn't change today. We can just lay down." He said and I chuckled as I crawled into bed next to Louis.

My room was dark so we couldn't see anything. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put one hand up my shirt to lay it on my bare stomach. My back was on his chest and his face was burried in my neck. This felt.....right.

"I love you." He whispered before I drifted off to sleep.