Chapter Ten.

"AAAHH!" I screamed and fell off my bed, wrapped in the sheet and covered in sweat.

"What!? What is it!? What happened!? Are you okay!?" Louis yelled frantically, running into my room and over to me while everyone followed.

I screamed and scooted back to the corner after flinching. Hurt flashed in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Louis! I'm so so sorry! Please don't hurt me!" I cried.

"Hurt you? Love, what're you talking about? I would never hurt you." He sounded pained as he slowly came over to me and pulled me onto his lap as I cried into his chest.

"I didn't mean to, Louis! I swear! Don't hate me please! Please!" I sobbed.

"What're you talking about? Zayn, what happened?" He sounded angry.

"I-I..w-well...it wasn-n't her-her f-faul-lt.." Zayn stuttered and trailed off.

"What the fuck did you do!?" Louis shouted as he set me down next to him and got in Zayn's face.

"I kissed her! I kissed her, okay!?" He yelled back.

"You what!?" Louis hissed lowly.

"I just wanted to show her what she really wants." Zayn smirked.

"Fuck you!" Louis exclaimed before pushing him up against the wall and punched over and over.

"Louis!" He didn't stop. "Louis, please!"

"Boys, stop it!" Lauren screamed, stressed out from the pregnancy and all, as I ran over to them.

"Louis, stop! I didn't mean to! I love you!" Everyone gasped as I covered my mouth with my hands and Louis stopped immediately. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"You-you what?" He whispered, his eyes pouring into mine.

"I-I.." I stuttered, trailing off.

Before I could say anything else, he walked over and crashed his lips on mine. My hands found my way to his chest and his on my hips. We pulled away a couple of moments later.

"I love you too." He breathed.

"Maybe we should give them a moment alone." Lauren cooed.

They all left and shut the door. Zayn looked really upset.

"What was your dream about?" He finally asked after a few minutes of holding each other.

I sighed and went to sit on my bed. He immediately followed and pulled me onto his lap

"I-I..We...Me a-and Zayn were-were making o-out and you came h-home and saw us. You flipped and pushed me up against a wall and st-started hitting me-e-e." I started to cry. "I can't be hit again."

"Sweetheart, I promise you I would never hurt you! And what do you mean again?" He swore.

"M-my ex boyfriend, h-he used to beat me a-and ch-cheat o-o-on me. That's why I have trust issues and flinch a lot." I sob into his chest.

"Shh, shh, Princess. I promise to never do anything to hurt you. I love you." I can hear the sincerity in his voice.

"That's another thing. I promised myself I'd never fall in love again, but I just can't seem to get you out of my mind. I can't seem to not fall in love with you. I'm running out of ways to keep myself from falling. Because if I fall, how will I know you'll catch me?" I ask honestly.

He didn't answer, just sighed.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear this in mind, it was meant to be. I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples on your back at the bottom of your spine, but I love them endlessly.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, though it makes no sense to me.

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things.

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, You'll never treat yourself right, darling. But I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. 'Cause it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all your little things." Louis sang softly as tears brimmed my eyes.

"I love you, Katherine Grace Cowell." He whispered into my hair.

"I love you, Louis William Tomlinson. How'd you know my middle name?" I chuckled.

"I do my research. How'd you know mine?" He kissed my head.

"Seriously? You're the Louis Tomlinson. Everyone knows." I laughed and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Wanna watch movies and cuddle the rest of the night?" He asks as he squeezes me a little with a small smile.

"That sounds great." I smile.

"Great, lets get changed then we'll run downstairs and get the movies and snacks and come back in here."

"Then get out so I can change!" I tease and start pushing him out.

"I'd rather watch." He winked.

"You cheeky little boy." I gasped.

He laughed and walked out.

I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun, put on my greyish Capri type sweats, and put on my Sleeping With Sirens tank top before Louis walked in. (A/N outfit at www.polyvore.com/chapter_ten_pajamas/set?id=109803692)

"Go take off you make up, love." Louis insists. I do as told with a sigh and then we go downstairs where everyone is laughing and talking.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Niall mocked as everyone looked at us.

I felt my cheeks heating up and Zayn shooting daggers at us and I his my face in his chest and he put his arms around me tightly and chuckled.

"Lets just get the movies, yeah?" He smiled down at me and I nodded.

We got about six movies then went up stairs. He put in The Vow and cuddled up next to me. About thirty minutes into the movie, my eyelids started to get heavy and I fell asleep cuddled into his chest.