Chapter Eleven.

"Babe. Baby, wake up." Someone whispered to me, shaking me lightly.

"Five more minutes." I groaned, burying my head further into the pillow.

I heard a chuckle before someone started pressing kisses all over my head, arms, shoulders, and stomach.

"Get up, love." He whispered, his teeth nibbling on my ear.

"I'm up." I giggled, sitting up. "I could get used to waking up like that."

"And I wouldn't mind waking up next to your beautiful face every morning." He smirks as he sits up against the head board, pulling me onto his lap, and kissing my neck all over.

"Louis," I giggle as he finds my sweet spot.

"Found it." He chuckles. 

"Louis, why'd you wake me up?" I laugh.

"What, you don't like this?" He lifts his head up to look at me with a smirk.

"Of course I do." I smile and he kisses my nose, my hands on his chest this whole time tracing patterns into his pecks.

"I love you." He sighs, looking at me adoringly.

"I love you more." I reply, looking straight into his eyes.

"I could stay like this forever." He says in almost a whisper as he moves his hands from my waist to my thighs that are on both sides of him.

"Me too." I whisper and look down at my lap.

He lifts my chin up and kisses me for what feels like hours, but was only a few minutes. Of course we had to come up for breath a few times though. He kisses my for head, nose, mouth, and then chin over and over in a repeated cycle with my giggling the whole time.

"Hate to break up this little love fest, but there's someone downstairs to see Katy." Zayn comes in with an attitude before walking off.

"Who could that be? I don't know anyone here except you guys." I wonder aloud.

"Shall we go check?" Louis asks.

"But that would involve me having to get up." I sigh lazily.

"How about this?" Louis half smiles before picking me up with his hands on my bottom, wrapping my legs around his waist and leaving the room.

"Louis!" I laugh as we go down the stairs. "You're gonna drop me!"

"I'm not gonna drop you, love." He promises with a chuckle.

"Okay, I can walk now." I say with a giggle.

"But I wanna hold you!" He whines like a child.

I don't protest until I hear a voice I never thought I'd have to hear again.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Miss Katherine Cowell." My ex boyfriend from Chicago says while getting up from the couch as I push myself down from Louis, but staying close to his side.

"What're you d-doing here?" I stutter. Well shit, now he knows i still get nervous around him. But not because I still like him, because he fucking hurt me. Not just emotionally either, physically. Yeah, it's the one I told Louis about.

"Looks like you've found yourself a little play toy, haven't you?" He remarks rudely.

"Play toy? What do you mean play toy? I love him!" I retaliate with a look of disgust towards him.

"No, you don't. You love me. Remember, baby?" He smirks as he comes closer with one hand out trying to touch my waist.

"If you touch her, I will hurt you." Louis growls, his face red.

"Louis," I whisper, on the verge of tears. "It's him."

"Him!? He's the one that hit you!?" He booms as I flinch, seeing as I'm right next to him.

"You told someone!?" Jace, my ex, barks as he raises a hand to hit me before Louis grabs it and I step back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He says so low that it scares even me and if looks could kill, Jace would be dead.

Jace tries to punch Louis with his free hand, but Louis grabs that one too before twisting both of his arms behind Jace's back. If Louis or Jace make one wrong move, Jace's arms are broken. That's that.

"In one swift move, I could break both of your arms. Do you want that?" Louis threatens quietly into Jace's ear. Jace shakes his head quickly and vigorously, his eyes wide with fear.

"Then I suggest you get out of here and never come back. Don't ever try to contact my girlfriend ever. Ever." He hisses harshly and puts emphasis on 'my girlfriend' and the last 'ever' and pushes him out the door.

I can't take it anymore, seeing him brought back so many memories. I break down and Louis runs over to me and engulfs me in a big hug.

"Shh, it's okay, Princess. He's gone. You're safe. It'll all be okay." He promises, stroking my hair.

"C-can we go up-upstairs?" I sob quietly.

"Of course, sweetheart." He coos as he picks me up and leads me to my room.

He lays me on his lap with his arms around my waist and I cry for a couple more minutes before calming down.

"Where's everyone else?" I finally ask after a moment of silence.

"They're out. Zayn's wherever he is." He says and I chuckle.

"What time is it?"

"2:00." He answers.

"Can we just lay in bed the rest of the day?" I whine with a yawn, having no motivation to do anything.

"I was just about to suggest that." Louis half smiles.

We lay in bed for a couple of hours just talking about random stuff, getting to know each other. I took my place on his lap like we were this morning before Zayn and Jace disturbed us.

Louis' P.O.V

"What's your favorite book?" I wonder.

"That's easy. The Fault In Our Stars." She answers with a sparkle in her eye.

"Why's that?" I ask. I love watching her talk about something she deeply loves- which happens to be reading -because her face lights up and she can go on for hours like there's nothing more important to her than what she's talking about.

I listen to her ramble on about how much she loves that book and why, about what it's about, and about how she can't wait to see the movie. I could listen to her talk for hours. The way her mouth moves, that softness of her voice, everything. The sparkle in her eye when she talks about the stuff she loves, even if it is only a little thing like reading. She's the most perfect girl I've ever met and I'm really falling in love with her.

"I love you." I interrupt her quietly.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, but I just really really really love you. I've been thinking about it this whole time. I just love you. Your look, your personality, everything about you. You're all I think about. I just can't seem to not fall in love with you. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met. You make me the happiest I've been In awhile. And I love you!" I look into her surprised eyes as I say everything.

"I love you too." She whispers almost as if that's the only thing she can think of. Maybe it is. I did catch her off guard. Hell, I even caught myself off guard. But there's so much said in the things she doesn't say. I heard everything she wanted to say in that one 'I love you.'

"I really do love you, Katherine Grace Cowell."