~Chapter Six~

Alex's (POV)

I'm strapped down on a cold metal table, in that horrid room again.

Unable to move with my wrists, elbows, and ankles secured tightly with straps that are attached to the table.

I can see Rat and Stick over in the dark corner.

Watching. Waiting.

Razim walks into the room, a sinister smile on his waxy face.

I quickly avoid eye contact, my limbs shaking, sweat going everywhere. My body automatically tensing up in preparation of what's to come.

I look down across my bruised bare chest, my only clothing being what's left of my torn combat pants.

"Alex! You ready for some fun?" His voice pierces my ears like nails down a chalkboard.

Razim walks around behind my head, sticking those sensors onto my forehead. Already knowing I'm not going to answer him.

No. No. No.

            Not more of this, please NO.

I start thrashing, trying to kick, trying to punch anything. But to no avail, the straps aren't budging.

"Alex, Alex." He chides softly next to my ear. "After two weeks you would think you'd have it in your thick head, that you can't escape THIS!!"

Razim yells that last part in my ear, and I can't help but flinch away, silent tears beginning to fall down my cheeks.

Razim begins to laugh down at me, Stick and Rat joining in.

Now the whole room is alive with sinister laughs. Taunting me, humiliating me.

Finally after what feels like hours, they stop. Razim slowly walks over to a little side table, grabbing a few narrow foot-long-knives. Then he lays them neatly alongside my body, his face peaceful like he's simply decorating a flower basket.

             If only.

My breathing comes out in giant gasps of air, yet I still feel like I can't breath. My hair plastered onto my forehead and neck with sweat.

Razim grabs a knife, playing with it in his hands, that smile returning.

          "You think your so great."

He stabs down with lightning fast speed-

          -stabbing the table right next to my head.

I jerk away with a gasp, heart thumping dangerously fast.

More laughter as Razim grabs another knife. "But your just a boy." He stabs down again, just a hairs breath away from cutting my naked skin.

On, and on he goes. Stabbing the table up and down my body, throwing insults along with each one.

I flinch at each one, tense at each move, expecting it to come down any minute to pierce my skin.

"A Boy That Can't Stay Out Of Everyone's Damn BUSINESS!!" Razim screams with so much fury there's spit flying out of his mouth, eyes wide with a sickening spark of excitement.