New Books!! (Updated: August, 2017)

So this is an announcement to any of you who don't know this.

Here's a little page about my other books!

1. The Underdog: Alex Rider FanFic (Book two of this one.)

^Summary:^

Alex Rider has been taken again.

Forced to become a fighter in a illegal underground boxing mob, everyday will have their own challenges. Forcing Alex to fight for his life, and.....

For his freedom.

Will Alex manage to make it out alive this time? Will he be able to return home to his newfound family? Or, is it all finally too much?

You'll never know.......unless you find out.

2. The Unknown World: Book 1 in the Chronicles of Orelon (The fantasy book that I was talking about.)

^Summary:^

Sixteen year old Callon Bates is what you might call-the mysterious kid always sitting at the back of the class. Zero friends and never lives in the same town for more than two years.

          He thinks because of a few abnormalities, that he's a "Freak." A person bound to be exiled for the rest of his life.

          But what he doesn't know; Is that he's the last surviving Dark Elf. And not only that, but he's the sole heir to a broken kingdom that's in a completely different world.

        This is a story of how a insecure young man finds there's more to life than just Surviving.

    3. Unmasking MidKnight: (anyone who enjoys a good old superhero book should definitely check this one out.)

^Summary:^

  Living in a world where superheroes and supervillains exist doesn't exactly sound like the ideal life, does it? Well guess what, they do. And there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Or is there?

  Meet Heavyn West; a almost sixteen year old, armed with a knack for finding trouble - or does trouble find her...

  If she could be summed up into three words, they would have to be; headstrong, independent, and nosy. The perfect makings for a reporter wannabe wouldn't you say?

   Heavyn's more than happy when her family moves away from the 'boring,' small town in Kansas she once called home. Landing themselves up in good old Manhattan, NY.

  Manhattan; The most targeted city for supervillains in the whole country.

  As Heavyn begins her new life in this dangerous - yet exciting city. She meets new friends, finds new mysteries to solve. And maybe, maybe even finds....love?

  She soon learns that things that are secret, are meant to stay secret for a reason.

4.) Whispers Of A Past: (An exciting tale involving Werewolves!)

^Summary:^

Nora Miller never expected one bump in the so-called 'haunted' forest would lead to a absolute, life changing event. Why would she?

She soon learns nothing is what she thought it was. What anyone thought it was. There's secrets out there. Blood chilling secrets.

One chance encounter. One heck of a adventure. One fateful love. One unavoidable destiny.

This is definitely going to be a wild ride.

Hope y'all check them out!!!!😁