- Chapter 2 -

[an:/] So here's the second chapter. Well I'll ask for, at least, 5 VOTES so I can post the next one also if you comment giving me your opinion I would love you forever :) I have almost 5 chapters done so I'll be posting according to the people who read this and vote.
Enjoy <3

¤

I wake up in the morning and when I look at my phone to check the time I only have ten minutes till the alarm sounds. I hate when this happens, especially on my first day of classes. I just want to sleep a little bit more but I can’t. I get up from bed and choose my clothes, which doesn’t take too long because I don’t really care about it since I always wear jeans and a shirt. It’s just grab and then dressing.

I jump at the sound of my phone, I forgot to shut out the alarm. “Louis, turn that shit off” Oh I almost forgot about Harry. Again.

"Don’t you need to get up?" I ask him after shutting it off.

“Who even shows up on the first day of classes?” he says and his voice sounds hoarser. In my opinion, I could get used to this voice more than his regular one. It’s not annoying.

"Erm, basically everyone?" I respond putting my stuff in my bag.

"You’re lying to yourself then babe." he says and moves his position on the bed, returning to his sleep. I find myself shivering with the pet name. I hate when he calls me those names. I’m not his babe much less his love, he used to call me that last year. I decide to ignore the episode and walk away from the room to drink some coffee after the first period.

~*~

This day was crap. I didn’t see Zayn nor Liam, they probably stayed in bed while I was hauling my ass to classes. I ended up eating with my mates from the football team, I can’t wait to start the practise.

But in general the day passed quickly, I went to the library to read a little just to see if I could relax a bit before walking back to my room.

Obviously – I mean maybe not so obviously -, Harry is there - so it was better going to classes than spending the whole day locked in this room with him- , sat on his bed and with his laptop above his stretched legs. He’s using headphones and seems to be really interested on what he’s doing, so I try not to get his attention; let him be occupied so I can be on my own. I need Liam or Zayn here because I’m bored and I have nothing to do.

"Hey Louis!" Harry calls me, raising his head from the laptop looking directly at me with a smile on his face. As expected. I wave at him and choose to lay down on my bed to rest my eyes, I don’t see anything more interesting to do. "So how was your day?" I hear him and let out a sigh.

"Normal," I answer not opening my eyes "Did you stay here all day?" I eventually ask.

"Yeah. Niall came up here to make me some company but he went out quickly. Now you’re finally here so I’m not alone anymore" Why did I ask him?! "Do you want to watch a movie or something? I’m bored!" I might not be seeing him but I’m 90% sure that he’s pouting right now due his tone of voice.

"Don’t you see that I’m trying to take a nap? Do the same." I spit.