- Chapter 10 -

[an:/] This chapter is so weird , idk how to feel about it tbh but i hope you guys like it. I promise the next one will be bigger and better. so im gonna ask only for 12 VOTES and 6 COMMENTS ? if you give me it today I'll post the next one tomorrow :) 

*

“’Morning!” I say to Harry- who is sat on the desk apparently studying - sitting up on my bed. I rub my eyes and when I open them better I meet Harry’s gaze. I’m glad that the first thing I see in the morning is his smile. Oh yeah, I’m supposed to be mad at him

“Morning? It’s almost none, Louis!” He says laughing. Can’t believe I slept so much, but it was –I shock when reality hits my mind. I was supposed to meet up with Bryan.

“Oh shit!” I panic, taking the sheets aside and grabbing my phone from the nightstand. I check if I have any message or call but nothing-

“Don’t worry about him.” I look up, raising my eyebrow. Does he know? “You were meeting Bryan, weren’t you?” His tone is not harsh but I gulp. Is he mad? Well I am. Or should be. The past events are still too recent and fresh on my mind, I shouldn’t be acting so normally around Harry. But that’s not the point now. I was going to meet Bryan and I overslept. Fuck. I really wanted to eat breakfast with him, especially after our date. But then Harry… Ugh, I can’t be thinking about him all the time. I won’t let him screw this. I can’t. “He called”

I don’t have any missed call “He did?”

“I told him,” oh shit he answered it. “that you were sleeping so you wouldn’t be able to meet up with him.”

“You what?” I shout and he sighs

“I wasn’t going to wake you up,” He says as if it was the obvious thing to say. Well he should had “You need to sleep, Louis” I groan in annoyance. It’s the second time he does a thing like this.

“I told you not to decide those kind of things from me.” I say harshly, typing an apologetic message. He shrugs, sure it was easy for him to decide this. I’m still fighting with myself to find the answer to why he doesn’t want me with Bryan, besides the fact of hating him. He has to have another reason.

I'm not going to wake him up.

You're not going to hurt him.

Now I remember to be woken up by the phone and then I heard Harry’s voice. I can’t believe he actually said that.

“Are you going to be mad?” He asks when I don’t say anything else and start to choose my clothes. By now I notice how he doesn’t seem to pay any more attention to the books. 

“I don’t know.” There is something different. I don’t want to be mad at him even if I am. But it’s not because of today – to be honest a part of me didn’t really want to go because of Harry. I know it’s not correct but I can’t stop it. I’m just mad because of yesterday, and now I don’t really know if mad is the correct word. He did a good job apologizing himself but I’m still hurt by all of that. And the confusion remains.

“Don’t be please.” He says and I look at him for a moment and sigh. He makes me feel weird. “I’m going to bring you some coffee, okay?” I nod, at least while he goes I can clean this mess that we call room and dress myself. “I won’t take very long.” Take the time you need, really.

He disappears from the room and I start to put the books in order, making my bed and taking care of the clothes that are on the floor – I don’t even know which is Harry’s which is mine, I think he’s even been wearing my clothes.

If I could I would spend all day in bed, I feel weak and still tired, even with all those hours of sleep. I don’t even want to take my pyjama off.