- Chapter 9 -

[an:/] YOU'RE ALL AMAZING ! Thank you for your votes and comments I love reading and answering them. I forgot to say two things on the last chapter. First is to thank the +1.000 reads on this book and... I finally posted the PLAYLIST from this book, I'm going to leave it on the external link and if it doesn't work i have the link from my 8tracks' acc on my description's page. 

CAN U GIVE ME 15 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS?? I don't have much written from the next chapters so I need more time since you gave me the ones I wanted in one day , wow 

*

"Louis!" I hear and the voice is too familiar and I think that's why I stop and look back.

Harry is standing three steps away from me with an umbrella. I know he wants to step forward but he probably knows that I don't want him to, by the look he's giving me. When I don't say anything and also stand there, looking back at him and feeling the rain streaming down, he gives a step forward while saying "Louis I-"

"Don't," I interrupt him "go away Harry." I say weakly. There's so much in my head that I actually want to cry. But not now and not in front of Harry but not due the obvious reason - the shame and the fact that he's Harry and I shouldn't look weak towards him, because I never show it - but surprisingly is because he once told me to never cry in front of him because he would never handle it. To be honest I can't remember the start of the conversation and the context of it, but his words stayed craved on my mind since then.

"But Louis..." he starts, but once again I don’t allow him to continue.

"I'm so mad at you. So mad Harry. You have no right to tell me and doing things like you just did now. I don't know what's wrong with you but you need to stop, whatever this is..." I yell at him and make a pause to breath. He mumbles something but due the rain and the fact that he's not looking at me, just at the path, makes it hard to hear so I ignore. "You ruined my day as you always do."

"I'm sorry." he starts giving small steps towards me, so we're closer now

"Stay where you are." I say although I really wanted that umbrella right now.

"I-I'm just... I'm sorry, I know... I know you..." he sighs. Is it so hard to say Sorry Louis I lied to you, I yelled at you and I acted like a dumbass that I am. ? "Please don't be mad at me." he literally begs

"How do you expect me not to be mad at you?" I raise a little my voice.

"Louis..." he shakes his head "Let's just go back to the dorm, is cold outside and you should-"

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you right now. You hurt me, you lied to me and you expect me to act like nothing have happened?"

"I don't expect it but you should hear me. Because I didn't lie okay? I would never do that to you. Don't you know me?!" He shouts and there's it again. The surprise. "Do you know him better than you know me? Do you trust him more than you trust me? Hell Louis I know we don't have the most beautiful friendship but you should know how much I-" he stops himself. He shouldn't have done it. I want to hear more. And I want to have something to shout back at him and be even more upset so there's no more of this not so beautiful friendship. "I shouldn't have said those things, I know, especially in that way and then telling you I didn't want you to be around him," you're right "but you should have heard me." you just screwed everything.