- Chapter 36 -

Songs:

I Hate you don't leave me by Demi Lovato 

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

*

“Louis?” I hear and look back at where the sweet voice is coming. I’m faced with Harry trying to sit up, with the sheet covering his lower part and his eyes still semi opened.

“Morning love!” I instantly give him a grin and walk from my nightstand to his bed.

“What time is it?” he asks, rubbing his eyes

“Early.” I lay back under the sheets, pressing my body against him and giving a kiss in his temple. He responds at my touch by squeezing my hand but when tries to tangle our fingers, stops

“What do you have here?” he asks and I raise my hand showing him the so well-known necklace.

“Your necklace.” I answer, giving emphasis in the word your. I hand him the collar and he looks at the object in awe “I don’t want you to take it anymore.” I look at him and our eyes meet. He takes some time looking back at me till he nods, making his messy hair going to the front of his forehead. By instinct I pull the small locks of hair away when he takes his necklace from my hand.

When he puts it around his neck I can’t stop but smile by thinking that things are slowly going back to normal. I can’t believe that yesterday around this time I was feeling like shit and right now I feel so alive with him next to me. I even slept better last night because I was feeling his arms around my body, I knew he was okay next to me and he was protecting me. I fell asleep listening to his sweet words and feeling the gentle kisses being pressed against my skin. I fell asleep warm, pleased and loved.

“I love you!” he says with the small object making small circles against his bare chest. The words he speaks make me wondering. Did I really find the love I was looking for? Did I finally learn what that is? The answer to those two questions is the same. No. I wasn’t looking for Harry, I wasn’t asking for so much. So he’s a surprise, a good one! And then, no one learn the meaning of love in a day, especially alone, so I expect Harry to help me with it while I help him as well. “Lou?” He makes me pay him attention. He looks carefully at me and somehow he’s smiling with his face closer from me now. “I won’t.” he says and I know he’s referring to the necklace. I know he won’t take it off anymore by now.

I smile back at him, resting my hand on the back of his neck “Good. Because I cried when you did.” I admit, looking away from him with the last words.

He chuckles and makes me look at him by my chin again “You’re a pussy!” he says and I play hurt

“Shut up Harry” I shout and when I try to slap him on his arm he takes my wrist in his hand and spins me on the bed, pressing me against the mattress with his naked body on top of mine and the little air plane moving above my lips.

“I’m sorry for that!” He caresses my cheek and I close my eyes, leaning my face at the touch. He leans over to give me a kiss on my nose “I cried a lot too you know?”

I groan in annoyance “Let’s stop apologising each other and talk about this.” I laugh a bit and he nods

“You’re right, boyfriend.” I laugh due his words and then he lets himself fall on top of me.

Our naked bodies pressed against each other make me moan due the touch and I feel him giggling “You’re fat, get off me!” I try my best to speak firmly

“Yeah right, remember the last time you said that?” he teases and I shut myself right away. “Thought so.” He smirks and I roll my eyes

“We have to go to classes today.” I say after some minutes just listening to each other’s breathing.