- Chapter 12 -

[an:/] Read while listening Please Don't Say You Love Me by Gabrielle Aplin 

*

For much to my surprise I managed to fall asleep again by how comfy and warm I was. I slept till 1pm and I’m sure Harry probably woke up around half an hour before me.

He bought our food to the dorm and he made me stay in bed for the rest of the day but it was no bored at all. I dare to say that I had fun just by watching a stupid romantic movie he made me to, called I give it a year where there is this couple who gets married and the people around them give them a year till they split up. They only lasted one more than what they gave them. The woman finds another man and her husband gets involved with his old friend/girlfriend. It’s what they get from marry way too quickly. The stupidity here is the fact that both are okay with that and that’s not all, they decide to stop cheating each other to try again and while that their lovers get involve. However when they give up on fixing their marriage and realise that it can’t get any better. There is a confusion between the two couples but of course it ends up well with their divorce – they were happy for that, yes – and they live happy forever after with their lovers. Yes this is a real movie which apparently Harry loves it to death. 

When we finish watching it we start talking… I mean more like arguing. I’m not gonna lie and say it wasn’t me who started it when I tell him that romantic movies suck. He likes it too much but I win – as always – when Harry is pushed out of the bed and hits his bum on the floor. I don’t care if I’m sick, I laugh so much that forget about the pain.

Already in mid-afternoon, I start to feel cold and sleepy so Harry as gentle as he is, lends me his big warm sweater, since I don’t have any of those type. I decide to take a nap and tell him he can leave now for a bit and breathe fresh air but he insists on staying so I’m not surprised when I wake up an hour later and am faced with him with his back rested on my bed’s headboard, next to me, reading a book that I have recommended to him last week.

“Enjoying it?” I ask, with a really hoarse voice, sitting up next to Harry. He looks away from the book quickly to meet my gaze

“Oh, hey!” he smiles “Yeah, it’s amazing I like the fact that the girl is finally controlling her capacity and doesn’t become unconscious so many times when enters in a person’s dream.” I knew he was going to like this book. Personally, for me, it was okay. There are a bit of romance between the main character and the guy who was her friend, but the story is none realistic. I mean it’s impossible to a person entering on someone’s dreams and I wouldn’t handle my mom’s drunkenness as well as she does. But when I finished reading the three books I thought about Harry and how he would love them, because it’s really his type.

“I knew you were going to like it.”

“Yeah, thanks.” He grins and I sit in the same position as him till our legs and forearms are touching. The last time we were like this I felt so uncomfortable but this time is different. After how close we were lately I don’t see the point of making it a big deal. “Feeling better?” He asks and I know he’s not going to pay any more attention to the book since I’m now next to him and awake. It sounds like something else, what I just thought, but it’s so natural of him giving me his all attention. And right now he looks concerned.

“I think so…” I still feel weak but nothing compared to yesterday. I can’t believe I passed out because of how tired I was. I don’t have a fever anymore and I hope I don’t get it tonight again.

“Good then.” He smiles again and he stays looking at me.

“Look Harry…” I cough to hide my embarrassment