- Chapter 15 -

Music: On Our Way - The Royal Concept ; such a big chapter woah

“Finally you got here,” I shout right in the moment that open the door from my room “I don’t know what to wear for the party and we only have two fucking hours.” Liam stares at me weirdly and Zayn is right behind him with an amused expression. I’m breathing heavily and I’m stressed and Bryan is going to be here in 2 hours for sure and I’m still wearing my hoodie and jeans

“You forgot about it, didn’t you?” Liam finally speaks, shaking his head and walking in.

“I didn’t.” I did.

“Sure,” Liam laughs and Zayn hands him the little bag he is holding “let’s see what we can do.” And then he sits on Harry’s bed, ready to watch the show while Liam makes me sit on the chair across the desk.

“How did you know what I-“

“It was obvious Louis, I was waiting for your panicked call.” I roll my eyes with his joke. I say joke because Zayn started laughing but I don’t see the point.

“It’s impossible for me to look as great as you two.” I think Zayn is supposed to be a pirate, but he looks too hot to be it and Liam is obviously Batman, I’m sure if he appeared at the door with the mask I would punch him in shock.

“That’s true” Zayn says and he seems too serious, so I give him an unpleased look while Liam laughs a little. I think their relationship has improved along this month.

“Anyway,” Liam speaks now “let’s do your makeup”

“Makeup?” I look widely at him while he just smirks, grabbing for what it seems to be… EYELINER?

~*~

“Done” Liam smiles proudly at his work, which is my face. I swear if it comes out to be shit and he just did this to mock me…

“Wow, you look great Louis, really.” Zayn compliments me standing up and I still don’t know how I look like. “Just dress this now with your black jeans” he hands me a big black jacket and I look weirdly at him

“Let me just see how do I look like.” I say walking towards the wardrobe to open it and look at myself in the mirror

“Dress up first, then you’re done.” Liam says and takes my jeans from my chair.

I do what he says and after all done I’m ready to see how I look like. When I see my reflexion my mouth opens like an “o” “Liam, it’s amazing.” I say approaching from the mirror to see the details. The makeup is so well done, even on my lips and eyes, the small details make it twice better.

“Thank you!” he was always good with these kind of things but I never imagined him doing this at me.

“No, thank you.” I smile at him and he nods. I sure look okay… I mean more than okay. I like what I see and I’m confident. When I look at the time, it’s expected, he took almost the two hours doing this and even that I think it was too quickly. “Bryan is almost here. Do you guys will wait for us or are you going already?” I ask looking at both of my friends.

They look at each other and then at me at time “We’re probably going to get Niall since Harry went to the party earlier because he’s part of the organization,” he sure didn’t know he was going to be part of it or he would never go. That makes me laugh because he had to work his ass off in the pavilion and that’s not even funny for him since he was expecting to just take pictures of the party “so we’re heading with him all right?” Liam finishes

“Okay then, we see each other there.” I smile and they wave at me, leaving the room. By the time the door shuts my phone buzzes and I pick it up.