- Chapter 24 -

[an:/] I didn’t update sooner because wattpad was with problems as you might know (or not). 

So this chapter gave me some work especially because I wasn’t on my best weeks but I made my best to update as promised! Hope you like it, really. 

I don’t get tired of thanking you all, for the comments, votes etc. Also I’ve been receiving, even on my tumblr, asks about the fic and I love receiving them even if it’s just asking when I’m going to update and how many votes I’m asking for! hahah

I think I had another thing to point out but I forgot hahah so yeah. 40 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS? I know you can all give me that (:

Music:

Ho Ho Hopefully – The Maine

Red Hands - Walk off the Earth

*

Harry’s POV

I wake up and don’t feel the now usual warmth from a body pressed against mine, so when I open my eyes I’m disappointed to find out that the other side of my bed is empty. I literally groan from annoyance and displeasure from the fact that Louis wasn’t the first thing I saw in this Christmas Eve’s morning.

I think he shares the same opinion as me; sleeping in a room where we can’t hear each other breathing is not the same after four months. Knowing that Louis is by my side makes me be sure that everything is okay, he’s okay and I feel safe and want to believe that I’m making him feeling that way too. He’s becoming more special, I was so right about thinking that I couldn’t keep myself away from him, not to make this feeling towards him growing up. But they had growing up, they’re so much bigger and I don’t know how that’s even possible. But it’s not only my fault, it’s his too. He’s been giving me so much hope, I feel so happy so good about having him beside me. Since the night he allowed me to kiss him – it wasn’t that much long ago though – that we haven’t fight, we haven’t act strangely, we have been acting like real friends, or maybe a little more but I didn’t kiss him again. I thought better about it and I need to take this (even more) slowly and respect him because I don’t know what he’s been thinking lately about all of this. But we cuddle and he has been smiling more to me and laughing and I see the spark in his eyes when he’s enjoying my company and it makes me feel so alive and not empty.

I don’t want to make high hopes so I don’t end up hurting myself in here, but I feel like I can finally have him just for myself and this have been the best times. We spend nights talking and during the day we spend it with my family and playing games and even cooking. We take small walks through the neighbourhood just to have some time to ourselves and so Louis can enjoy the snow and feel the chilly air. He’s so precious and he has been wearing my clothes, the ones which seem larger on him but that I love so much to watch because it’s when I feel the urge to hug him and kiss his nose and tickle him. He’s so small, so beautiful, so warm and it’s like our bodies fit perfectly. His smell is so enjoyable, it’s already familiar and makes me feel so like home and god I’m so happy and in love with that boy!

He literally drives me crazy and I can’t see my life without him now, it’s so hard to think about it. It sounds cliché but it’s true. When we get used to live in this kind of situation, with a certain person, hearing this same voice, looking at the same eyes and feeling so good with yourself at the same time, makes it hard and actually painful to think about.

But right now everything is okay, everything is just perfect so I don’t need to waste my time thinking about that.

I decide to get up from bed after some time being laid down just thinking about certain blue eyes and till feeling cold from being shirtless and being tired of feeling the light coming from outside, since Louis has been with this crazy idea about leaving the blinds open so he can see the light in the morning and actually know that is already morning.