- Chapter 8 -

The day passes slowly, probably because I'm too desperate to end and I think the clock decides to prank me. The weather doesn't help though, since yesterday that the sky is grey due the sun being hide behind the clouds and sometimes it explains my bad humour. But I think, this time is not the case.

"Are you listening to me, Louis?" I look at my side and Liam is looking at me with a non-so friendly expression. Has he been talking since we got out from the library?!

"I think I'm not" I admit. My head has been full of thoughts and I need a good night of sleep. But I think that will never come. Maybe on Christmas break... I groan with the thought, I don't know if I'll last that much. "I'm sorry. Can you repeat it?" I tell him

"No, forget." He says but not rudely, he gives me a comprehensive look and I'm glad he doesn't look upset "You've been studying too much, hum?"

"Erm, kinda." Let just say he thinks I study the double I actually do. "So do you want to hang out today? It's Friday and I think you need to take some air outside the campus." he suggests and I'm about to say yes when I remember. Shit how am I forgetting it?!

"I actually can't today" I say

"Oh for god sakes Louis don't tell me you've got to study" 

"No!" I laugh a little "I...hum, I actually have a date today." I smile at the ground but notice the surprised look he gives me

"You have? With who?" He asks in curiosity but when I look back at him he's smiling "Is it with Harry?" I drop my smile.

"What? No, why would it be with Harry?!" Why did he put that option?! And why did he say it as he wished he was right...?

"Oh... I don't know perhaps-" he sighs "Sorry, so it's with who then?"

"Hum, Bryan." 

"BRYAN?!" Liam knows Bryan. He knows how I think about him and knows how I might feel but he never believed it, he doesn't think that I'm sure about my feelings. Never understood why.

"Yeah... What's the problem with that?" 

"None. It's just..." he sighs again. "I'm happy then. For you." he gives me a smile while squeezing my shoulder.

"Thanks, bro."

"How... How did Harry react?" He asks after some seconds. But is this people crazy and obsessed with me and Harry?

"He doesn't know and doesn't even need to. What the hell Liam?!" I almost shout "Why all of this?"

"Louis, Niall told me-"

"Shut it. I'm sick of talking about him." With all of this we reach the hall from our dorms. "I need to get ready. We talk tomorrow." I say opening the door

"Okay, have fun Lou." He says and gives me a small smile after leaving.

Harry is still not here. Which is good because I seriously don't wanna see him today. Yesterday it was really... I don't even know how to explain. I felt like he was hurt with my words, but I can't really have sure of it since I never saw him hurt because of me. 

I don't want you with him Louis. He said. He's not my boyfriend, he can't decide who I hang out with. Even if he was, he had no right as well. And why am I putting this guess? 

I let myself fall on the bed, I've been a mess. I'm even ashamed of going out with Bryan looking like this. I have dark circles under my eyes and I can't even listen to a person talking to me. I'm going to be such a bad company tonight.

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone buzzing on my pocket.

Get ready in an hour, I can pick you up on your dorm. Is that okay? :)