- Chapter 16 -

[an:/] Thank you for the votes, i expected more comments but it's fine, i love you all!! So this time 10 COMMENTS and 23 VOTES? I know you can all give me that<3

And the song from this chapter is Tongue Tied - Grouplove

*

He doesn’t even give me time to react and breathe, he just kisses me wildly, desperately and with rush. I lose my balance so I start walking backwards but he follows me, keeping his arms around my neck and kissing me, even if I’m not returning it. This is weird, this is not how I’ve ever imagined kissing Louis… And I’ve never imagined it would be him starting it.

“Kiss me Harry.” He says still with our lips brushing. I’m so shocked that didn’t even return it… but I can’t return it. It wouldn’t be right, he’s drunk he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

“No, s-stop Louis.” I push him away, resting my hands on his chest – I almost forgot that he’s shirtless, fuck – and he drops my neck, looking at me in confusion, almost hurt

“Why?” his voice sounds so sad. I hate when he’s drunk. “Don’t you want to?” he tilts his head

“I-I…” I want to, I want this so bad… But not in this way, not like this… and I want him to remember and doing it with conscience.

“I got it…” now he looks at me mad but there is some kind of disappointment in his eyes “Sorry then.” He turns around and walks back to my bed – he probably thinks it’s his one. For a moment I wished he would dress back his shirt before laying down there, with his arm above his eyes and with his legs spread on the mattress, because god, he looks so good and he’s so fit, it’s making me feel funny. “I just wanted to feel loved…” He sobs. No, fucking no.

“Lou…” I try my best to talk in a soft tone and then I sit next to him. He feels my presence and pulls away his arm so I can see his beautiful blue eyes. I want him to clean that makeup up or I won’t resist.

“Am I so hard to love…?” he’s being so stupid, I just want to make him stop talking. “Even you don’t want to kiss me and-“ So I do it and bow myself to press our lips together. I’ve been to do this for so long that I don’t really want to stop now.

For my surprise, he even pulls me closer to him by his hand on the back of my neck. I rest my hand on his cheek and he kisses me more roughly and I allow him to sit up – but he ends up in a weird position and not with his whole back rested on the headboard – without separating our lips. It’s not being like I’ve daydreamed about but it’s being so welcome and enjoyable.

His lips move in synchrony with mines and I just want to feel his body against mine, I want to touch him in all the ways possible and I want to know his body, to the very minimum detail. I try to pull back the thoughts that are saying that this is wrong and Louis is going to be mad later but I don’t want to stop now, so I allow him to take my shirt off, he’s breathless and in the moment I’m shirtless, I join our lips again and sit on his lap, parting my legs so they’re beside his tights, respectively.

He bites my lip, making me opening my mouth so then I’m feeling his tongue exploring mine and it’s when he lets out a quiet moan and I feel the vibration through my throat so I pull away. We’re going too quickly “Harry!” He groans, protesting

“I’m sorry…” I join our foreheads and hold his face with both my hands, so we’re looking at each other. I can’t take this any further, I know if I kiss him one more time I won’t be able to stop myself because I’m already half hard. He’s such a good kisser and it’s frustrating.