- Character's ask -

To Janie
Q: Why are you so mad at the world?  
A:
 I'm not really mad at the world... but I'd like to know how you'd feel if your husband asked you the divorce because he was tired of you and you had to raise a child on your own, alone and with no one there to help and support you. 

To Jay
Q: 
How do you feel about not spending Christmas with Lou?
A: 
It was his choice. He choose left home and I didn't even bother to stop him because I knew it would be useless. I just hope he's happy now because I'd lie if I said we didn't miss him. He's my soon after all. 

To Gemma
Q: What do you think about Louis? Do you trust him? 
A: I think Louis is a great guy, but maybe needs to think better about his choice. He seems not to have a clear vision about what he does. But even if I don't really need to have an opinion on the matter, I think he can make my brother happy. He just needs to be himself and realize that Harry loves him a lot. I don't need to trust him, Harry needs; but I hope he doesn't hurt him anyway, so I'm counting on him to be by my brother's side. 

To Harry
Q: How and when did you realize that you loved Louis?  
A: That's a fucking hard question to answer to be honest. Since the beginning that i knew Louis was the one. Cliché, I know, but it was like I was waiting for him to appear my whole life, as if he was the one who filled my dreams at night and I didn't even know that he was real, I just wished he was. 
It'ss his smile, his voice, his eyes, the way he talks, the way he looks at things, the way he concentrates himself in what he's doing... the way his eyes follow mines that make me think to myself "I love this guy and I want to make him mine." 
But I always thought that, that was impossible since he never treated me the way I wanted him to. I don't know why he seemed to hate me, I was always nice to him so I was always confused by his attitudes. But i saw that as a challenge, a challenge that the only rule was "not giving up"  

To Zayn
Q: How do you feel towards Liam? Are you two dating? 
A: Hum... I don't think I have a good answer for this. We definitely aren't dating, but we aren't only friends either. More like friends with benefits, maybe? He's just good to be with, I like his company and our long and late conversations, I like how he helps me when I need - in every ways, really. But I also like how we seem relaxed with this. We don't need to ask the other where he has been, we don't own explanation at anything basically. So there is no jealous either. But after all I think we just trust each other. Too much even... I don't know where this is going, if we're taking things too far if not... but I also don't want to stop whatever this is. I want to keep Liam with me the way he is now! 

To Liam
Q: 
For how long have you been "shipping" Larry? 
A: Louis hates when I talk about this. So I don't know if i should say something about it... but I just can say that I only realized how Harry is serious about him, when Niall talked to me. Damn I don't really know how to feel about all of this. Louis is stubborn and I don't know how long this will last. They're weird but I doubt that Louis feels something for Harry. Poor Harry he'd be perfect for him. 

To Zayn, Liam and Niall
Q: Do you guys ship Larry?
A: Zayn: like, Harry and Louis together? Of course hahah, I know they like each other , i don't need anyone to prove me that !! The sexual tension is obvious!  
     Niall: Harry talks to me about everything, I wish, for his sakes, that those two started dating. I know how much Harry loves him and I might care a lot for Louis and see him as a really good friend but Harry his my best friend and I've heard him tones and tones of time talking about everything he handles in his chest because of Louis. Louis hurts Harry by his behaviour and he doesn't even see it, he thinks it's all right. And it's not. Harry comes to my rescue when he feels a bit down and I hate seeing him that way. I just want him happy so i wanted this to work out, but only if Louis sees Harry the way Harry sees him. I wouldn't forgive Louis if he hurt him.  
     Zayn: Liam say something! 
     Liam: I already spoke too much!
     Zayn: *rolls his eyes* He ships it as much as us!

To Harry
Q: 
Do you think you'll ever ask Louis to be your boyfriend? 
A: To be honest, I don't think so. Remember the way he acted when I told him that I loved him? I don't even understand his feelings, I don't want to embarrass myself. I'm happy how things are for now even if, by how good I know myself, that I won't be happy for much time with only this.

To Harry
Q: 
What would you do if Louis was finally your boyfriend? Like what would be your perfect date? 
A: That's another thing. I think the way i treated him wouldn't change much by the way I treat him now. But I think one of the things that would change would be my way to think; he would be mine. Literally mine, I could tell to the world, proudly, that he was mine. I'd take care of him the way he deserves to be, because this time he'd allow me to. I'd tell I loved him everyday, because this time I' wouldn't be afraid of the consequences. But I'd still make him smile and laugh like I do now. I'd always do my best. And this time I'd also know that he feels the same and that's just sweet to think about. 
And about the date... I'm not romantic enough to think about that. We went to a fair for his b-day and I like to think that it was our first date. It was rather perfect. We kissed, held hands and for a minute I liked to pretend that we were dating. So I think as long as I'm with him, whatever the date we're planing to, it'd be perfect. 

[an:/] Thank you for your questions, this was funny to do actually hahah , hope you liked. And I'm updating tomorrow because the previous chapter is only one vote away to the goal :) love you all<3