- Chapter 5 -

[an:/] First of all thanks for your votes and comments i love you all. I just want to make this clear, i dont really know how uni life works and if what i'm writing is correct but i'm guiding myself by other fics i already read so sorry if something I write along this work is not correct. 

¤

I feel hot. I might be sweating even but… I feel comfortable. In an all weird way, because I remember last night and I know too well that Harry is next me. Not only next to me but he’s with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head is slightly rested on my shoulder, almost on my chest. I shouldn’t be feeling this comfort, much the otherwise. But I slept so well last night, the best I have since the first time I came back to the campus.

I try to move and check out the hours on my phone. It’s eleven in the morning, can’t believe I actually managed to sleep this much. The previous weekends I’ve been waking up around nine because I wake up and can’t fall asleep again and I deeply hate the feeling. Although I can’t stay here enjoying the moment and simply ignore Harry’s touch and presence.

Slowly I try to take his arms away from me to get out of bed, but my gentle movements to try not to wake up Harry are in vain when “No,” He groans, still with his eyes closed and wrapping his arms around me tightly “stay, please.” he whispers in a hoarse voice which honestly is- no, I’m not gonna finish this thought.

Harry snuggles now in the crook of my neck and lets out a sigh which I think is from pure comfort. I actually forget about the fact that I’m hot and need to step back the sheets and stretch myself, but I can’t do that. Not when I don’t want to change this position and make Harry pulling away from me. So I decide to stay.

"Thanks." he says and I feel his hot breath on the bare skin of my neck. I don’t even dare to say a word.

I might be forgetting about something such as… Harry and I are not a thing. What we’re doing now is something I would never imagine myself doing with him. I can’t stand him and there are times when he acts strangely around me. Like yesterday. And I’m not gonna even start when he teases me. I prefer using the word tease instead of flirt.

Ugh, I just hate him for all of this.

I could simply just get up from bed and ignore him, but I feel like I can’t. I’m gonna pretend that I’m still too tired to leave this bed so I’m ignoring the fact that Harry is cuddling with me so it won’t look as bad as it seems.

"Feeling better?" I ask not having the knowledge if he’s awake or not. I’m actually admiring myself for being able to speak now. I’ve been looking at the ceiling, now incapable to fall asleep again, for probably ten minutes just hearing and feeling Harry’s breath.

He takes time to answer, till he moves, not to pull away his arms or even himself, just to move his head’s position “Much better.”

"G-Good then." I gulp and this is so awkward - just for me for what it seems - because I don’t even know where I should put my arms so I have my left one next to my torso and the right one under Harry’s body but not even above it - so I ask myself if I should hold him or not .

"You’re so warm…" his voice is so soft and he looks like a kid now, getting closer to my body. "and, hmm, smell so good." he says, now not in a whisper, brushing his nose on my neck so I feel his locks of hair tickling my chin. Oh crap. This is so not right. But I can’t even move, I’m frozen. I’m feeling such a mixture of things, especially on my belly… but I’m sure it’s not butterflies, because those ones I just get when I’m with… Bryan.