- Chapter 20 -

[an:/] Hello!!! I didn't expect updating today, since i didn't know i'd finish this and the previous chapter didn't get the votes i asked for (but it wasn't by much tho') so see this as a surprise eheh. I hope you like it and I'd love if you can give 33 VOTES and 13 COMMENTS. But i'm still waiting for the 36 votes as Chapter 18 got ;) Love you all 

*

I don’t dare to turn on any light so when I open the door from Harry’s room it’s all dark and I seriously am considering turning around and walk back to the other room since I don’t have a clue where his bed is located, but instead of that I come in and shut the door, making the situation worst. “Louis?” I hear Harry, his voice sounds normal and not like he usually sounds when is sleepy and about to falling sleep. I keep myself on the same place, scared that might gonna hurt myself by hitting my foot somewhere but then he turns the light from his nightstand on after that. “What are you doing here?” he sits up and looks at me with a frown.

I look away and give with myself capturing all the details from his room. It’s the weirdest thing ever and I can’t even understand how and why I am doing it. Somehow I feel like this room is perfect for him. The walls are all white but filled with posters and paints from cities and places all around the world. His bed is small – but still larger than ours from the dorms – and the wall above it has a lot of photographs from places that he probably has been; from his family, himself, friends and just random things like cats and ice creams. I’m assuming that he took all of them. There is a big carpet in the middle of the room, a desk against the wall and a small wardrobe.

“Lou?” he calls my name again, pulling my thoughts away

I walk towards his bed and sit on the edge. The lights from the nightstand gives to the room a nice and comfy ambient and next to the lamp he has a candle which smells like cinnamon and apple. “Couldn’t sleep.” I finally speak

“Hum…” he doesn’t take his eyes off me but I keep looking at the sheets and counting the stripes. “You’re scared after watching that movie then” he mocks me and I play offended, looking back at him

“No I’m not!” I say firmly

“You are” he laughs a little. “So do you wanna sleep here?” Shit, do I? Well, I came here for what then? I don’t know… what the fuck am I doing here?!

“N-No I…“ I stop myself looking at him. “Y-Yes…” I can’t believe this is the truth.

“Okay, come here.” He steps the sheets away from the side and opens his arms for me. Shit he’s shirtless, how can he? It’s fucking 2 degrees outside.

I lay down next to him and since I don’t do it myself, he pulls me closer to him so I’m almost with half of my body laid down on his chest. He’s not as warm as he uses to be and that’s a tragedy. “I couldn’t sleep too.” He admits

“Not used to this bed now, hum?”

He laughs, sure it’s a little stupid. How can we get used to those uncomfortable and small beds? At least in this one his feet don’t touch the footboard. “I wasn’t feeling your presence.”

“Oh.” I was expecting myself to say nothing. “I see.”

“Sorry.” Dammit. He’s tense now and this is so unusual from him. He finally started behaving like I wanted him to. Wanted. After this I got to know that slowly I was getting used to him flirting with me, his cute and unnecessary smiles and looks, his hugs and cuddles… all of the things I wanted him to stop but I don’t want it now. I don’t know why. I really don’t, because usually, when someone thinks like this is because they have feelings for the other person, which is not the case. I’m sure I don’t feel the same Harry feels towards me. Besides I still have feelings for Bryan, even after everything I still can’t let him go out from my mind. But I admit, it had changed now and I’m thankful for it.