- Chapter 30 -

[an:/] Hey guys! I want to apologize for the time I'm taking to update this and even the lack of quality from the chapters, ugh, I think that's the reason why I'm losing votes.

I wanted to update sooner and more frequently but I'm not having much time and head to write due school. But in two weeks I'm going to have a break and I'll do my best to make up for this. 

I also need motivation for writing and i think the fact that the votes are coming slowly i lost a bit of it.

Can you give me 53 VOTES and 20 COMMENTS? i'd be really happy and i'll try my best not to take much time.

“Harry wake up, c’mon!” I hear Louis for the fourth time. I can’t believe he’s being this patient with me. He’s talking softly and even shaking my shoulder gently. If it was the old Louis he’d have slapped me, maybe pushed me out of the bed, shouted and insulting me or–wait the old Louis wouldn’t even be on my bed this calmly or without first screaming. The old Louis would have been already up and wouldn’t have cared if I skipped classes or not. Well maybe the last part is not completely true, he was always complaining about me skipping classes because I’m here to learn something useful for my future. I like this Louis the best. But I’m lazy and want to sleep so I’m going to disown this first day of classes. We just arrived yesterday, what’s the thing about having classes already? “Harry!” he shakes me again and I feel like he’s pouting, but I’m not sure. I’m awake since the first time I heard him calling for me, but I still keep my eyes closed, however I open one eye lazily now and yes, he’s pouting and he looks so adorable after waking up. “We’ve classes in an hour!” he tenderly says. I say tenderly not due the words he says, but due his tone of voice, followed by his body being pressed against mine and he brushes our noses together, making me giggle. Did I remind myself how much I love this boy?

“We’ve plenty of time.” I croakily say, trying hard not to giggle. “Let’s just stay here.” I wrap my arms around his torso and put him on top of me, so he’s now laid down on my chest. He laughs by the quick movement, tapping my chest. His eyes are crinkled which shows me that he’s truly happy. But… you make me happy too y’know?! And that’s so important to me. I’m finally doing what I wanted to. It’s like a full time job, making Louis happy. 

“Harry we can’t” he says, still laughing with his hands pressed on my chest

“Yes we can!” I say loudly and in a joke tone 

“You lazy arse!” I hold him tightly when he tries to get up, releasing himself from me. The way his face shines, the way his laugh echoes in my ears, makes my heart melt. “Let me go, let me go!” he shakes himself and tries his best – or not – to unwrap my arms around him, but with no success 

“Oh, you’re being naughty” I tease “I think I’ll have to punish you!” I say in a smoky voice. He stops right away and looks at me almost asking What are you going to do? I raise my eyebrows and smirk and in a blink of an eye, I turn him around but press my body against his right away. “By kissing you!” I shout and start kissing his exposed neck, his cheeks, his forehead, his nose, his jaw and he just laughs. But he’s enjoying it and he’s laughing to hide his moans. I know he is because he parts his legs, allowing me to be between them and gently pushes the hair from the back of my neck, pressing me closer to him. 

“Harry!” he stops me by taking my face in his both hands, leading me so we can look at each other in the eyes. I can feel his hot breathe hitting my lips and I see him licking his and it’s so fucking sexy the way he does it, I just want to do it for him and then kiss those lips and take advantage of it to––my thoughts are stopped when Louis presses our lips together. It’s not that calm. It’s rushed but long, he seems to explore all my lips, his tongue travels along my bottom lip and I allow him to explore my mouth. He’s doing with me what I wanted to do with him, but I’m not complaining.