- Chapter 3 -

[an:/] i feel like this fanfic is sounding so weird by what i already wrote, but I'm having so much fun doing it that I'll continue it. 
You gave me the votes I asked for on the previous chapter so 6 VOTES for the next one. 
Thank you for reading <3

¤

This morning I finally wake up at the sound of my alarm. I take a few minutes till I finally decide to leave the bed, but impressively when I do Harry is already up.

"Morning!" I hear but I’m too sleepy and out of this world to answer. I sit up on the edge and consider if I should or shouldn’t do my bed before going to classes. Basically I think about random stuff in the morning. I stand up and walk to my wardrobe.

“Sleep well, Louis? You seem tired!” I hear, once again, Harry’s voice and this time I give him my attention.

"Just…" I yawn "…sleepy." I say and I don’t know, it must be the lack of sleep, it seems I hear something like ‘cute’. But I push it to the back of my head.

When I turn around, already with my clothes in hand, Harry is facing his back at me and he’s… shirtless. Well it seems he has no shame and well, no need to he has a, hum, pretty back? Oh Jesus what am I saying?!

I don’t realize that I am staring, in the middle of the room, till Harry turns around with his shirt in hands, giving me another view… Well he sure has abs and his tattoos look good on him. He catches my gaze and of fucking course, gives me a smirk.

“Like what you see, Tomlinson?” shit. He must think he’s really good and he sure has a high self-esteem.

I don’t really know what to say, so not to embarrass myself even more I walk out from the room as quickly as possible.

~*~

"Louis!" I hear calling from me, I know the voice, I turn around to face a blonde haired guy running towards me and… Harry walking not too far from him.

"Where are you going?" he asks when reaches me.

"Going to have lunch in the restaurant across the road" I answer. That restaurant is the cheapest I can find with good food, close to the campus so it kinda turned into something usual since last year, when I decide not to eat the food from the cafeteria.