- Chapter 6 -

[an:/] So here's the chapter :) I'm loving writing this fic and i hope you are really enjoying this! I love your comments and thanks for giving me the votes I ask for. I'm probably going to post the playlist from this fic on 8tracks that I already made, I'll tell you guys when I post it :)

¤

I wake up in the morning too excited about the dinner with Bryan but when I receive a text from him in the middle of the afternoon, telling me that he needs to do something and actually can’t make it for the dinner the smile I had on my face till the moment, dropped. Of course he apologized himself twice and then ended up to ask me if we could go out on Friday - obviously I said yes - but I was really into it today and now, instead of being getting ready for my night, I’m sat on the floor from Niall’s room, playing some shitty game he has on his PlayStation while Zayn and Liam are snogging in Niall’s bed, Niall protesting about it and Harry is sat next to me and doesn’t shut his mouth for a moment.

"Niall why don’t you have FIFA?" I ask throwing the control away till it hits the wall next to the TV, sighing

"Hey be careful," he shouts, crawling there to taking it "I just didn’t have the opportunity to buy it yet" he shrugs

"You’re saying that bullshit since last year, yet you have time to buy this crap" I point to the TV, referring to the game. Obviously my tone is from pure joke, but it’s actually true, no one has the game and I forgot to bring mine so the time runs slowly and this Sunday is turning to be really shitty.

"Well, Christmas is in two months, so you already know what to give me as a present" he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Talking about holidays," we turn ourselves to Zayn and Liam "did you hear about the Halloween’s party already?" Zayn asks.

"Of course" Harry says and I’m not even surprised that he knows it and I don’t. Everything that touches a party subject he’s the first one knowing the details. "It’s going to be on the salon and people are talking about bringing alcohol so I’m in" surprise, surprise

"Is it allowed?" Liam asks, turning to Harry and he shrugs

"Probably not" he replies

"When is that going to be?" I ask and Harry laughs

"When is Halloween, Louis?" He asks, obviously mocking me and I choose to ignore

"Well that’s in three weeks…"

"Yeah but there are things that have to be done, don’t you think?" Harry says

"Are you going to think about helping to do something?" I ask obviously knowing the answer, and the others, know it too so they laugh by how stupid the question is.

"Of course I will Louis," he says wryly "But I’ll probably going to take some pictures for the journal"

"Can’t get drunk then" I wink, teasing and he laughs once again because I know he will anyway.

"Anyway guys, my point was," Zayn starts "are you all in? Because for what it seems we have to confirm it till next week to the people who are organizing it." As we already knew, Harry says yes immediately and if Harry goes, Niall goes too and if Zayn is interested, so does Liam is - and as expected they’re going together.