- Chapter 25 -

[an:/] Hi guys! I hope you don't think I take too much time to update (i know i do ugh) but i do my best to update when i reach the goal on the previosu chapters, but sometimes i don't feel like writing so it's hard to do something good and there's school... also i like to give you big chapters , as you can see :) 

I'll ask something, kind of important, at the end so make sure to read it!

42 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS for the next one. And i don't have school the next three days so i'll be able to write, so if you give me that quickly, i'll be able to update Wednesday.

And finally , shout out to larrystylinsonrealmofo on tumblr, bc she's a cutie!!! 

*

The kiss is slow and Harry traces the lines from my face with his thumb and I think it’s just the most lovable thing he could do now. It makes me feel more and makes me want to know more about this feeling. I wanted to keep going but Harry pulls away as quick as our lips connected.

“I just forgot…!” he says suddenly, he had to screw the moment. “Stay here, I’ll be back soon!” he stands up from the bank and I stay frozen looking at him running away. He’s so freaking weird, I mean we just kissed and just like that he pulls away and disappears, leaving me confused and with the words I wanted to say stuck on my throat.

I’m not sure about what I was going to say when we eventually pulled away, but I wanted to say something… something that could have meaning for him, because this was so special and I don’t know what made me change my mind. Just four weeks ago I was treating him like shit and thinking about fifty ways to kill him and one of them included while he was sleeping or in the shower, and now I just said to myself that I see him more than a friend. And fuck, I always said to myself that this would never happen…

“At least, do you feel something for him?”

“I…”

“And don’t answer that you don’t know Louis, a person knows this kind of things. The only problem here is that you can’t admit it to yourself.”

She was right, the only problem here was that I always told myself that this would be impossible so reality didn’t hit me, so maybe if I kept denying, this day would never come. But I let myself losing on him and forgot about that. I still don’t know if it’s a good thing or not.

I put my hands on the pockets from my jacket to keep them warm, and feel a thing on the right one. Harry’s present. Almost forgot about it. I have to give him that. I hope he likes it… I think it’s nothing special but I didn’t find something that could be as special as I thought this one would be. I was so excited to find a present to him when I went out with Gemma, that even she noticed it.

“Sorry!” Harry says, breaking my thoughts. He might have taken more time than it seems.

I look up at him. He’s trying to catch his breath with his hands on his knees and he has a bag with him. “It’s fine… I think!” I tilt my head looking at him and then he sits next to me again.

“Here,” he hands me the bag with a smile that reaches ear to ear. “hope you like it”

“What is it?” I grab it and look at him

“Your present, of course. It’s two in one if you don’t mind.”

“I thought my present was the ticket and… this,” I point around, trying to make myself clear. I really thought he wouldn’t buy me anything this year. I don’t even remember the day he went out so he could buy this. And everything he has done for me would be enough