- Epilogue -

Harry’s POV

I wake up with the smell of waffles and strawberries.  When I look at the side, Louis’ body is not there and the sheets are already cold which means he’s gone for a while now. I get out from the bed, there is no point of staying if Louis is not here with me.

I was hoping to wake up and seeing his beautiful face, rested on the pillow next to me since he came from work late last night and we didn’t have the opportunity to do anything together. We decided to get a part-time job and now we’re in our last year of college with our own house already. Well, it’s a small flat but good just for the two of us. We couldn’t afford anything too expensive since we didn’t have much money and my parents were paying half of it.

A lot of people warned us that we probably were going to fast but to be honest fuck it, I’m perfectly fine with Louis here, we’re doing just fine and we only just fought once. And it was because of pizza so there was no big deal. Even if Louis locked himself in our room for fifteen minutes. But it’s all fine now.

And it has its perks. Oh if it has… Breakfast in the morning like this one now. Louis is wearing only boxers and one of my shirts, bent over in the counter doing smoothie and moving his hips along the song that is playing on the radio – mental note, never buy a television, listening to music in the morning is enough.

“Jesus Christ what a view!” I tease biting my lip and making him turning around quickly to face me with a surprised expression

“Holy Shit!” he shouts and then looks better at me, his eyes traveling down my body. But he doesn’t have the expression I wished he’d have, he’s frowning “You’re in a kitchen Harry! How many times do I have to tell you not to come here naked? Especially like this” he shakes his head and puts the breakfast on the counter from the island. What does he mean, like this? Oh… like this

I ignore his comment and walk towards him with a smirk. He raises me his eyebrow when I approach him and when I’m about to kiss him he puts his hand on my chest pushing me away “Dress. Now.” He demands and pulls away from me sitting on the chair to start eating.  

“You aren’t dressed as well!” I pout. There is no way in hell I’m going to dress myself. Is probably twenty five degrees outside and for me that’s bloody hot. Besides I’m in my house and I don’t pretend to get out from here today, is Sunday and I need a break.

“Do you see me naked?” he says and I mimic him while he says those word. Always the same bullshit. I laugh due it and shrug sitting next to him. He should know already that I’m stubborn and never do what he says. And he knows. He sighs and gives up on this. “Free from work today?” I nod and hum as an answer. “Good we’re going to meet up with the guys”

“What?” No way in hell.

“I told you that last night.”

“I didn’t see you last night.” I protest

“You talked to me when I came from work and went to bed, dickhead.”

“I was sleeping.” I talk during my sleep Louis should know that. He rolls his eyes and gives a bite on his waffle. Louis started cooking when we moved out here, at first he sucked, like, for real but now I should applaud because he makes the best breakfasts. Yeah he only does the breakfast. “I don’t want to be around Liam and Zayn for a while, since they started dating that they’ve been worse than while they weren’t. All attached and is all saliva. They look more like a couple than us for fuck sakes.” I complain and Louis agrees laughing but doesn’t stop eating. “Besides, I was thinking to have some quality time with my boyfriend today. Is Sunday and it’s been a week since we had sex Louis” I fake a whimper