- Chapter 18 -

[an:/] let me just apologize sooner for this chapter bc i know it sucks and maybe i rushed things and missed some details... but i promise that the next ones will get better.
Although i need to thank you (again) bc this fic actually got rated on wattpad on Teen Fiction and Fan fiction, even if it's like in lower numbers and is no longer on Teen fiction, but wow it's an amazing feeling for me. So can you give me this time 27 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS? 

i know you can guys and i'll really just update when it gets the goal. ilya

*

“He has you in his hands and you can’t even notice it!” he shouts.

That’s not true…

“Enough Bryan.” I’m mad, I don’t wanna see his face, I don’t wanna speak to him ever again, he’s a liar, he likes to use people and then treat them like garbage, he’s everything except what I thought he was. I will even hear Harry from now on, I don’t care, I just want to get the hell out of here because I’m not in the mood to hear Bryan saying more crap.

“You were always on his side,” he chooses to keep ignoring my protests “the way you always defended him, the way you always talked about him, the way you act around him. I’m not fucking stupid Louis so you played with me too. And I can’t stand the fact that it was with that jerk.”

“You shouldn’t be hating on him…”

“Shut up,” he groans in annoyance and grabs me by my forearm tighter “stop fucking defending him.” He shouts “You took all my fun away.” His voice changes and he speaks more calmly “You always drove me crazy Louis,” he has this change of humour… I think this guy has serious problems and I don’t know what the worst feeling here is, the disgust or the anger “I bet he already touched you and, fuck, I wanted that.” His hand goes up and down, brushing on my arm

“Let me go” I yell trying to pull away but it’s useless

“I just needed that and then I would let you go…” fucking hell

By the moment Bryan is ending his words Harry opens the door strongly and steps in “Don’t fucking touch him!” he shouts and I’m looking widely at him.

Bryan fears Harry, I always thought that and now, now I can see it more clearly, by the way he steps away so quickly from me and by the look he’s giving at Harry. I’m so thankful for his appearance now, I usually complain about him being around me all the time and somehow finding me always, but right now there is no point of protest.

“Harry…” I sight in relief and don’t even notice the words coming out from my mouth

He steps closer from Bryan but for my surprise he doesn’t give a step back “If I see you around him one more time you know what I’ll do with you.” Harry’s eyes get darker, he clenches his jaw and his fits by his side and his lips are firmly pressed against each other.

It’s not hard for Bryan to look straight in the eyes at Harry since they’ve almost the same height, but right now it doesn’t seem like that. “Is that treat?” he dares to say

“Yes.” Harry simply answers and in a jiff he’s grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room. He walks quickly and I have to run to follow his step since he doesn’t drop my hand. When we reach the end of the hallway and turn on the left he gently pushes me against the wall and rests his hands above my shoulders “Are you okay?” His eyes now show the familiar concern. I nod quietly, I’m still shock with all of this. “He didn’t hurt you, did he?” I shake my head this time, not daring to talk “Thank god Louis.” He wraps his arms around me and pulls my head to his chest, so he’s basically resting his chin on top of my head. “He won’t touch you, or speak or even get closer to you ever again. I promise.” He whispers, stroking my hair from my nape.