- Chapter 28 -

* previous chapter is private , is important if you read it ! If you can't see it , you have to follow me or try the link on my description! *

[an:/] OKAY I LOVE U ALL! damn thank you for your support on this book, i mean all your comments are amazing, the votes from the previous chapter were fast and this has almost reached 20.000 reads, more than my other fanfic. i'm so happy thank you, really! 

55 VOTES & 26 COMMENTS 

Song from the chapter

Happy by Secrets in Stereo 

*

I lay face down across the bed, holding the pillows against my bare chest, waiting for Louis who just went to the bathroom to clean himself up. I’m thankful that there is no one in this floor yet so they’re probably still downstairs partying. Well, I wouldn’t allow Louis to go only in underwear to the hall so he could go to the bathroom, if I knew someone was there. It was kinda funny though because he was still shaking while dressing his boxers and I know it was hard for him to get up from the bed and walk outside the room. I didn’t want to let him go after everything but he didn’t want to be all sticky and dirty and he promised he wouldn’t take too long so I trusted him.

I hear the lock of the door, the little huff of breath and then the bed dips behind me so I know Louis is here. I don’t move nor look at him because as soon as I can tell I feel his fingers tickling the side of my torso and the weight of his body on top of my legs

“Harry you big oaf, you’re taking up the entire bed” I bet he tried to play tough but his voice comes out soft. I keep pretending that I’m sleeping and try to stay still and not giggling when he digs his fingers deeper and soon his fingers are replaced with his soft lips. He smacks kisses up and down my back, making me shivering.

When I can’t control myself anymore I turn over with a big dopey smile on my face, placing my hands on his waist to keep him on top of me. He rolls his eyes like he usually does but then ends up giggling looking down at me. He looks even more beautiful, his hair messy going all the ways, especially his fringe, his lips are still a bit swollen and he has marks all over his body. I should feel sorry and concerned with the marks of my fingertips on his waist and the two painful hickeys on his neck and one on his chest, but the fact that it was me who did it while we made sex, reminds me that he’s mine. Well maybe he is not mine on his mind, but he is on mine and I wanna keep him for as long as I can.

“Come here!” I say and he leans over till he’s chest to chest with me, not even caring if I’m still naked. I kiss his nose and he gives me a shy smile.  “How are you feeling?” I ask then

He takes some time to answer me but I don’t bother myself to worry about it since he’s just looking at me smiling “I’m fine! You?”

“Perfect!” I grin and he chuckles, overlaying his hands on my chest and resting his head on top of them, so his hair tickles my chin. I make my best to grab the sheets from the side to cover him up and then rest my hands on his back so when he lets out a sigh from comfort we stay in silence. I can smell his hair, I know he’s been using my shampoo even after making me put his own on the suitcase before leaving London. I think he never really used it but I’m glad for it.

The fact that I’m being heated by his body, the fact that we’re still so close and connected makes me so happy. I want to be like this forever, I want to go back to London and still being like this. I wished we could have our own place instead of a dorm on campus. I could make him a proper breakfast instead of going out only to drink a shitty coffee; we could stay in a big bed cuddling, instead of being in a small one where he has to feel the cold wall on his back; we could have our own bathroom so I could hear him showering from the room and then he would appear only in a towel with his hair dripping and even if I complained about the water on the floor I’d make him come towards me so I could kiss him.