BONUS CHAP. 1

The warm water trailed down my back like a calming breath of relief, taking all my stress away like medication. I do enjoy being queen but boy is it hard. So many responsibilities and stressful decisions, but nothing a simple hot shower can't wipe away.

And today was an exciting day, so I couldn't be angry in the slightest. I didn't want to miss this rare moment- I wanted to seize it in both hands and enjoy it.

All of our friends were coming to the castle and I start to grin just to think about it. We hadn't met up with the gang since Will and Christina's wedding which was just over a year ago. Since then, all of us have just been far too busy. Until now.

Not that Tobias' company wasn't enough, I love him to pieces, but sometimes it's nice to all meet up and catch up. We also have some... news that was better to be delivered in person.

Begrudgingly, I lift my hand up to turn the switch the turn the shower off and turn to slide the screen to step out. With my right hand I rub my eyes, while my other one reaches out for my towel...only to find it missing. My eyes fling open to find that I stupidly forgot to bring my towel in with me.

Dripping and shivering to my core, a waddle over to the door, being careful not to slip and open it a crack. Peeking just an eye through, I see straight into our bedroom as this bathroom in attached to it and see my beautiful husband lying on our bed. His long legs are stretched out in front of him and his back laying against the headboard of the bed while his eyes focus on a book in front of him.

"Tobias?" I call, and his head shoots up. I quickly hide behind the door but keeping it open just a crack.

"What is it, love?" He asks and I start to hear footsteps towards the door.

I feel redness raise to my cheeks, though, I'm not fully sure why. "I forgot my towel, will you grab it for me?"

There's a pause. "You mean to tell me that my sexy wife stands behind this door, completely naked with no towel? And only this door separates us?" His voice is full of mischief but it doesn't cease to make my stomach flutter.

"Tobias, please I'm freezing." I say, still not letting him in the bathroom. He's seen me naked before but still...I'd rather not parade without my clothes on.

"Hm, I don't know Tris." His voice calls, but I can here the grin in his voice. "I can't find one..."

I bang my head on the door. Why did I marry this idiot?

"They are in the bottom drawer of the wardrobe." I grit, my teeth chattering with cold.

"I still can't find them. Maybe you should come out yourself and find one."

"Tobiassss." I whine. He can be really annoying sometimes.

"Trissssss." He mocks and I'm about to give him a piece of my mind when all of a sudden the door comes flying open and I scream loudly only to be engulfed by a towel and pulled into Tobias' arms.

He picks me up, with one hand under my knees and the other placed on my back and luckily the towel is overly large and covers everything. I sigh, folding my arms and he laughs away like he's the best comedian in the world.

He places me down on the bed before leaning on top of me and giving me a loving, long kiss. I kiss back obviously, as we get lost in each other.

When we pull apart he's grinning and I can't help but forgive his stupid joke and smile softly back. His hand rests on my stomach as he leans down and places a small peck on the towel covered flesh.